Reviews for Playing with the King of Harts
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
This was hilarious but I wish they would of got there guys back.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Plots, they never seem to work. Time to try some honesty
takers dark lover chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Well that didn't work very well on to plan B as soon as they come up with it. Wonder what it will be.
Esha Napoleon chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
LOVE IT!
redsandman99 chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Oh geez, this is such a mess. Hopefully they find a way to fix all of this.
wrestlefan4 chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
omj rofl...the last line killed me. This story, it's different, me likes. :) I love the last image you left us with. I can see it clearly, Bret and Chris annoyed, Chris scowling and sopping and both of them saying that at once. XD Hm. I like :) Chrissy and Bret are cute. Who cares about Taker and Matt...I mean...*ahem* I mean, well.

Drew should have been the one pushed in the pool. Drew sux.

Love ya and thanks for the update :D
Souless666 chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Mark should have listened to himself and convinced Bret to not butt in when Bret first suggested this.

Now look where they are.

This was such a bad idea.
takers dark lover chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Oh my god your not leaving it there are you? What about Bret and Chris? What happened there? PLEASE don't leave it here!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Taker making jokes? It makes me laugh. And I hope all is going to Bret's plan. If not, Taker's in a very bad situation right now.
Esha Napoleon chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
LOVE IT!
redsandman99 chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
Oh man...that was working so well at first. Now I just feel bad for Matt.
Souless666 chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
Damn.

Well half that plan was a good idea. Having Mark talk, then come on to Matt, made him finally talk to Chris. Sadly the other part prolly ruined it.

Like I said, I have a bad feeling this is gonna lead to more then one split couple.
wrestlefan4 chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
D'oh!

Aw, Matty...I want to wrap him up in a hug poor boy. I wonder what he and Chris could have possible busted up over this time. Even more...Hmm is Chris with Bret? Good chapter, can't wait for the next.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I'm intrigued. The thought of Bret and Mark working to fix Matt and Chris' relationship is hilarious to me, and I can't wait to see how it plays out.
Souless666 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Gee thought I reviewed this one.

Anyway, Don't know about Mark, but I have a funny feeling this is not gonna go as smooth as Bret hopes. LOL

The fun will be in watching how it all turns out. :D