Reviews for Stepping Out of the Shadows: I
TheShinyLizard chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Normally not a fan of first person but you did a good job on it. Congratulations.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Win! I love this couple So much! Great job!
Jigoku Hoshi chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Poor Tony it must of been very hard living as a beta while being a sub. And I have always been interested by a BDSM universe. I have read Xanthe's explanation for the universe and I am well acknowledge and I am also into the BDSM scene so I know a thing or two. I love that you incorporated all of the big moments in Tony's life in this AU. The plague, Gibbs leaving, the Jane incident, and the Ziva incident. It was magnificently done and Tony still seemed in character. And I love reading your take on how he felt about all of these things happening to him. Very great story! I love this story even more especially since it involves BDSM! XD
julesmonster chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This is actually my fourth time reading this series and I had to let you know just how much I enjoy both this series and Imprinted. In fact, I loved them so much, I took your two plot bunnies, bred them, and a hybrid bunny was born. The story is called Collared and I posted it a while back in the Queer as Folk fandom on fanfiction. I hope you take this as the compliment it is meant to be. I believe that imitation is the highest compliment...as long as it stays on the right side of plagiarism. Lol. I would take it as a great honor if you took a look...even though I know QaF isn't one of your fandoms.

Anyway, thanks for some really great NCIS stories, but more than that, thanks for the inspiration.

Julesmonster
Queen Of Dead Hearts chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Kris chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Short, but powerful. I keep re-reading it.
Doni chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Very interesting and well done.
Grannanatlanta chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Great story! Great work!
BlackUbbing chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
wow, sweet.. I really enjoy and looovvvveeeeeeee this story though :D ... Okay, why there is only ONE review on this story? I don't understand! Anyway, I'm reviewing right now XD!
dannEC chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I can never quite get enough of this (pick a term)-verse. Loved a few of those decriptions of Ziva in there, great imagery.