Reviews for Senior Year
ACK-Alex-Cayleigh chapter 24 . 8/16
Okay, this is way too much of a coincidence. I was reading about the sheriff, and I always try to visualuze a character, and then I rwad you AN at the comming to the conclusion I in deed visualized her as the sherriff from Smallville.

Great storry so far by the way. It gave me an idea for a crossover story between Glee, CM and SVU. Though I really have to finish my other story first.
Make jj use diapers
hunnybadger97 chapter 4 . 6/19
I think you should continue this story. I like it so much.
Dezired86 chapter 27 . 1/5
So Author, the update was short...but certainly not sweet nor sour. Your "adoring fans" who are still around would love for the next chapter to be a a little longer and more in depth. Considering the sporadic updates at least a longer chapter would kind of hold us over until your next one. Just a suggestion. Thank you for the update. Awesome grammar, sentence structure and spelling. You're one of few others who take the time to clean up their work. Ciao.
Demily.Calzona.Linstead chapter 27 . 1/5
I love the story and the characters. They are perfect for my favorite series. On top of the main characters JJ and Emily
Lovinoncers chapter 27 . 11/11/2015
I hope you care on with this, this is my favourite fanfic x
macrose555 chapter 27 . 11/10/2015
Please update!:)
Kensi1997 chapter 27 . 10/11/2015
So I just read this over 2 days and I find it amazing! You are a very talented writer. The Grammer, the Structure, the Punctuation. It's all beautiful. I love the story line and I love all the relationships and the chemistry between all the characters. Your fabulous and I can't wait for it to be updated again. Please don't make me wait a year. that would be devastating. As for JJ's gift. I reckon probably a weekend away or for them to have a romantic night together. Or probably both together. :)
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 27 . 10/8/2015
I'm guessing a romantic date at a hotel :)
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 27 . 10/7/2015
My guess is tickets for a vacation getaway. Love the story and can not wait for more.
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I'm intrigued. I know it's A but you've totally changed JJ's backstory. And the others. Are they all Law and Order? I admit l don't watch it enough to know. I know what lm doing for the rest of the evening. Reading more of this. :)
heathermahmoud95 chapter 27 . 10/6/2015
so glad you're back! this story has been missed!
123a456e chapter 27 . 10/6/2015
Great chapter! Please update soon! Glad you're back
Kimd33 chapter 27 . 10/6/2015
Is it an engagement ring?
kpop1392as chapter 27 . 10/5/2015
Yes, an update! I hope that Emily got JJ another kitten? Well, I'm not exactly sure what happened to her kitten if she was ever recovered or found. But I look forward to reading more! I enjoy this story a lot. I think that the couples in the story are cute and I like that Emily and the Ambassador are on a road to patch up their relationship.

I hope you are doing well and are having a great week!