Reviews for Senior Year
Guest chapter 18 . 5/18/2012
Please please please please update ASAP it's impossible to wait any longer!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/5/2012
UPDATE PLEASE! ASAP and keep them coming!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/4/2012
Hey sorry I'm anon, I just don't have an account. But um just wanted to say I love your story! I didn't think I would to be honest since the AU stories aren't really my type but I'm a massive JJ/Emily fan and you've written this really well :) please update really quickly and regularly!
Nightlancer600 chapter 18 . 4/23/2012
I'm so glad that you got a chance to update this story. It would suck if you didn't finish it because it's just so damn awesome! I loved this chapter and I can't wait for the next one. I hope you update again soon. Until next time!
jenny crum chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
Great story I just found it today and I can't wait for more, I can't wait for more Derek and Pen, please update soon
keonquil chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
Good, story can't wait for the next chapter.
PagetPaulson chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
i so missed this! yaya for updating :D

and i kinda like that emily, at the end, is kind of vulnerable when it comes to JJ lol
Qymaen chapter 17 . 4/9/2012
This was such a great story. I hope it's updated soon. Although, it does seem unlikely. [ However I will continue to hope for chapter 18. :]
jemilyislife666 chapter 17 . 2/22/2012
I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE, UPDATE! I want to see more. I'm literally hooked to this! Again, I BEG YOU, GIMME AN UPDATE
Riza Prentiss chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Please update soon i really like your story! :D
Lady90 chapter 17 . 1/14/2012
Write soon please.
Abva chapter 17 . 1/2/2012
I like your story, it's cute! :)

I just have one thing to say: the sentence in French isn't exactly correct, you should say "Bonne nuit mon amour, rêve avec les anges, demain viendra avec une nouvelle lumière et tout mon amour pour toi".

Just thouht you would want to know! :)

Can't wait to read more! :D
KlausMikelson chapter 17 . 12/1/2011
very interesting
Emilyprentissfan14 chapter 17 . 11/23/2011
You haven't updated in forever. Come this is one of my fav stories don't keep me waiting any longer ;( please! UPDATE SOON!'
segir chapter 17 . 11/22/2011
love this HS story and am hopeing that you update soon.
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »