Reviews for Senior Year
Abva chapter 17 . 1/2/2012
I like your story, it's cute! :)

I just have one thing to say: the sentence in French isn't exactly correct, you should say "Bonne nuit mon amour, rêve avec les anges, demain viendra avec une nouvelle lumière et tout mon amour pour toi".

Just thouht you would want to know! :)

Can't wait to read more! :D
KlausMikelson chapter 17 . 12/1/2011
very interesting
Emilyprentissfan14 chapter 17 . 11/23/2011
You haven't updated in forever. Come this is one of my fav stories don't keep me waiting any longer ;( please! UPDATE SOON!'
segir chapter 17 . 11/22/2011
love this HS story and am hopeing that you update soon.
TinaraXx chapter 17 . 11/13/2011
I never liked reading things about the two main females hooking up but I actually liked this one! Continue. Please! Xx
Temptation chapter 17 . 11/8/2011
Finally! An update :D

I love this story, the characters and the way you've set thing up. I'm glad that Jo won't be interfering. I only hope that Emily has something special for JJ when it comes to *ahem*. Update SOON!
Emilyprentissfan14 chapter 17 . 11/7/2011
MeGkAtHeRiNe chapter 17 . 11/7/2011
aww more please :)
anonymous chapter 17 . 11/6/2011
Well, I can definitely say that I am hooked.

Read all of the 17 chapters in one go..and I love it.

I love the plot, the pairings, everything..

I hope you update soon!
Nightlancer600 chapter 17 . 11/5/2011
Yay! An update! This chapter was super awesome! I figured that would be Emily's response. A very good point was made, so I'm glad that it didn't happen right then. I can't wait to see what you've got planned for all of these characters. The story is only just starting to get really good, so it's exciting to read each chapter. I hope that you update again soon. Until next time!
kascrash chapter 17 . 11/5/2011
Anolan19 chapter 16 . 10/23/2011
I love this story! There is one character you forgot though! Abbie Carmichael (after Emily she is my favorite charater of all time). Anyway, Please UD soon!
smg55 chapter 16 . 10/13/2011
Hey so I did like it and the next chapter would be awesome. I really like the story and I love SVU so I love seeing all the characters together though I do miss that Hotch and Rossi aren't teens as well but then again I always see them as adults and never children so I guess that it makes sense. Anyways keep up the good work and please update again soon.
Lutzy chapter 16 . 10/8/2011
Yay an update ! Can't wait for next chapter ! Hope you'll write it romantically :)
9292010 chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
YAY! Another chapter... I'm so happy you continued this story, I neally died when I saw you updated :) seriously it's the best stoy I've ever read.
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »