Reviews for Senior Year
TinaraXx chapter 17 . 11/13/2011
I never liked reading things about the two main females hooking up but I actually liked this one! Continue. Please! Xx
Temptation chapter 17 . 11/8/2011
Finally! An update :D

I love this story, the characters and the way you've set thing up. I'm glad that Jo won't be interfering. I only hope that Emily has something special for JJ when it comes to *ahem*. Update SOON!
Emilyprentissfan14 chapter 17 . 11/7/2011
PagetPaulson chapter 17 . 11/7/2011
aww more please :)
anonymous chapter 17 . 11/6/2011
Well, I can definitely say that I am hooked.

Read all of the 17 chapters in one go..and I love it.

I love the plot, the pairings, everything..

I hope you update soon!
Nightlancer600 chapter 17 . 11/5/2011
Yay! An update! This chapter was super awesome! I figured that would be Emily's response. A very good point was made, so I'm glad that it didn't happen right then. I can't wait to see what you've got planned for all of these characters. The story is only just starting to get really good, so it's exciting to read each chapter. I hope that you update again soon. Until next time!
kascrash chapter 17 . 11/5/2011
Anolan19 chapter 16 . 10/23/2011
I love this story! There is one character you forgot though! Abbie Carmichael (after Emily she is my favorite charater of all time). Anyway, Please UD soon!
smg55 chapter 16 . 10/13/2011
Hey so I did like it and the next chapter would be awesome. I really like the story and I love SVU so I love seeing all the characters together though I do miss that Hotch and Rossi aren't teens as well but then again I always see them as adults and never children so I guess that it makes sense. Anyways keep up the good work and please update again soon.
Lutzy chapter 16 . 10/8/2011
Yay an update ! Can't wait for next chapter ! Hope you'll write it romantically :)
9292010 chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
YAY! Another chapter... I'm so happy you continued this story, I neally died when I saw you updated :) seriously it's the best stoy I've ever read.
KindaTwisted21 chapter 16 . 10/4/2011
YAY you wrote more! Keep em coming i LOVE this story
ShannonandStella chapter 16 . 10/3/2011
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I was actually reading this yesterday and wondering when you were going to post a new chapter :) I loved it and I can't wait too see Emily's reaction :)
Nightlancer600 chapter 16 . 10/3/2011
Yay! An update! Brilliant chapter. I'm so glad that you're keeping up with this story. For it being cranked out in 2 hours, you did a fantastic job. I am definitely looking forward to the next one. Hope you update again soon. Until next time!
lola chapter 16 . 10/3/2011
this is so fucking good and i've missed it so much! please get the other one up soon!
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »