Reviews for Senior Year
Emilyprentissfan14 chapter 16 . 10/3/2011
Amazing! Mayb some smut next chapter!;) UPDATE SOON!
Emilyprentissfan14 chapter 15 . 10/2/2011
Is just started reading and it's amazing! UPDATE SOON!
AliciaAlvesDias chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
I LOVED YOU STORY!

Please update soon...
TheJudge94 chapter 15 . 9/14/2011
This is one of my FAV fanfics! Desperately waiting for the next chapter, update soon please!
Madam Mare chapter 15 . 8/29/2011
Happy to see this update! Looking forward to more! :)
Lucky13Lucky chapter 15 . 8/29/2011
Yay New Chapter when I read My email I literally jumped and yelled. Everyone In the Mcdonalds just stared at me like a this was amazing thank you for the chapter.
PagetPaulson chapter 15 . 8/26/2011
i love this so far! please continue!
I'm.a.bounty.hunter chapter 15 . 8/25/2011
You're alive!and awesome as ever. hope to see another update soon
FoxyLocke chapter 15 . 8/25/2011
Yay! Woooooooooo! You updated. Finally! :D

I really love this story. It's seriously really good. Lol, I literally did my 'happy dance' when I saw this updated. But please don't stop now, I wanna know what happens next. I'm loving the jemily interaction and fluff. They deserve each other. Update soon :)
Nightlancer600 chapter 15 . 8/25/2011
Wow! Just, wow! I just happen to run into this story today. To be honest, I didn't expect it to be quite this good. I've read a few high school fics and for the most part, they weren't that good. I'm glad that your story can be added to my short list of awesome high school fics! You've done an amazing job with the characters and their interactions with the group and their respective partners. I have to say though, I hope that even though the play is a central part of this story, that JJ and Emily don't end up fighting because of something the Pack might do. That would be very sad. Anyway, great job again. I hope you update soon. Until next time!
9292010 chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
YES! You updated, I'm loving your story.
KindaTwisted21 chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! I really thought you'd stopped writing and I'm sooooooooooo glad you didn't! Keep going!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
I kno this really sounds stupid, but, I think JJ and Emily should break up and get back together, or not either way, this being a story about high school and consider the fact that I don't think them and I really like this one, You're doing great keep it up! I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
kascrash chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
Yeah! I knew u were still alive
KindaTwisted21 chapter 14 . 8/14/2011
Hey, I don't know if you continuing this story or not but I'm all for it!
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »