Reviews for Senior Year
Eternity chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
Awesome chapter! Loved that Emily was able to open up to JJ about her past. Hah so Garcia knows now. I don't think it will be a secret for too long lol.
I'm.a.bounty.hunter chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
YAY! i love the story about em in Italy and how easily jj accepts it. Update soon pls
CAFBOV chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
I'm glad you updated. Ah, so this is the incident in Rome. It's a good thing Emily was so young at that time and her Mom is an Ambassador or else things could have really gone south. I enjoyed the chapter and I hope you update soon.
JJ and Emily forever chapter 9 . 8/6/2010
update.

I've been waiting like forever for u to update this story.
not important chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
great chapter. great story. ive been checking every day to see if you've updated. i can't wait to read more. please update soon. you're doing a great job
ghoti19 chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
Wow great story! I have to admit I was a little dubious at first about how these characters would work in a high school fic but this is really well written! Can't wait for the next update... :)
chawkchic chapter 9 . 7/17/2010
I hope whatever Emily says Jennifer will listen to the whole answer.

The "others" are a bit strange I must admit; however the sinister element coming in is a bit freaky!
Daughter of the Wolves chapter 9 . 7/17/2010
amazing story! D cant wait to read more!
JayJe chapter 9 . 7/14/2010
Update soon?
Unknown chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Please update soon i been waiting like 4ever 4 an update.

Great chapter
G-DiP chapter 9 . 7/11/2010
Wow! i just found this FF and let me tell you... is amazing!

can't wait for the chapter and i love the way is written

a nice work indeed :)

G!
Madam Mare chapter 9 . 7/9/2010
Argh! Cliffhanger! :p please update asap!
Bubblemoon chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
Great Update, can't wait for some more. I like em/jen better than the others though, but its still a great story. I'm glad I decided to go against my rules of "no high school fics" and read this one. Update soon!
StephIsInsanity chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
Great updatee(:
CAFBOV chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
As long as the person with the "grin" isn't a serial killer, I'm interested in seeing what comes next, especially with Jo's "plan" to break up Elliot and Kathy. I'm waiting to see what Emily tells Jennifer.
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »