Reviews for Senior Year
jjandemily4eva chapter 12 . 10/21/2010
I Loved this chapter. Plzzz update soon.
I'm.a.bounty.hunter chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
interesting take on the characters. hope your writers block lets up soon, love to see how all the story lines progess
Me chapter 11 . 9/29/2010
Plzzzzzz Update.
Luna chapter 11 . 9/23/2010
WOW...Im stunned i love this story! your a fab writer :D

Hurry up and Update haha im dying of anticipation here
Patch02 chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
amazing story - update soon loved reading so far !
unknown chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update I love dis story but u take long 2 update so plzzz plzzzzzz plzzzzzzzz update soon
Patch02 chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Wicked i am loving this story can't wait to read more !
CloisDestiny chapter 11 . 9/4/2010
like it.

want more.
Ashley chapter 11 . 9/3/2010
Just read this whole story and I love it! :) I can't wait for another update.
Eternity chapter 11 . 9/2/2010
Yay! Loved the chapter! Oh no...I hope Emily can fix whatever is wrong with JJ. :/
iLuvCupcakes chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
I gotta say I hate HS fics, BUT you have me HOOKED! Usually with these type of fics I never get further than MAYBE 2.5 chapters before quitting but damn I definitely not quitting on this one till its done... More please ;)
System D Rail chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
Loved it as always! :)
YankeeGirl23 chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
so glad you are back with this story. Glad we are getting some things out in the open. Can't wait for the next post.
Pink Jover chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
Yay for the update! The Rome-thing turned out differently than I expected but I thought it was a good back-story for Emily. Thank heavens for JJ not being mad or push Emily away. Great chapter, can't wait for the next one :D
Eternity chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
Awesome chapter! Loved that Emily was able to open up to JJ about her past. Hah so Garcia knows now. I don't think it will be a secret for too long lol.
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »