Reviews for The Turtle in His Natural Habitat
arenero chapter 1 . 7/1/2018
I just want to say, I'm sorry for sending this until now, and that I also like how you wrote the interaction between all of them, especially because each of the 'turtles' showed certain sides of them.
I hope not to bore or offend you with my way of writing, goodbye and have a good day.
o(0e0)o
NuttyThenutjob chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
DANG IT DONNIE! I WANT TO SEE SPLINTER SING! X''D
beautyinpain chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I laughed so hard at the La Boom comment I thought I was going to choke. I also laughed at the occipital lobe comment. I really thought this was really good and well done.
roxan1930 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
SO FUNNY!
AndromedaeStarStorm69 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Raphael: Did you drink all of this?

Leonardo: Raph, you're my best friend.

Raphael: Shouldn't he have passed out by now?

Splinter: It depends on his tolerance to alcohol. Where did all of this whiskey come from?

Leonardo: Oh, Raph's been making it in his 'still for months, Master. You're awesome, too, Splinter. You're all awesome. Awesome, awesome, awesome.

Donatello: Quit moving around or you'll have a bigger scar.

Leonardo: Raph, you're my best friend.

Raphael: Would somebody knock him out?

Leonardo: I know you're ignorant and stubborn and you shoved my head in a toilet when I was eight, but you're really awesome.

HA! I think I broke my ribs laughing! I want to see Leo get drunk more often! Funny stuff, love the fic ;)
annea101 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
i am now going to press the back button and pretend i did not just read this...vioce from background no i did not just favourtie it...
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Okay, that definitely made my day.
Linzerj chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
...*breaks into uncontrollable laughter* Ah...ahaha...hahaha...oh...man...that's some funny stuff! Darn it, we don't get to see Splinter sing on Guitar Hero! Why cruel camera?
Saiyura chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I hope you know I'm going to be late because I wanted to read this all the way through before I left and I don't regret it at all.
Kutiel1993 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Just wanted to take a moment to tell you I friggin' LOVE reading your stories! I LMAO everytime! :D
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
B-E-A-UTIFUL! So wonderful! You have some amazing lines!

Leo drugged on medicine is classic. _ I want a whole fanfic of that.
paintupurple chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
OMG. I LMAO'd so hard at so much in this I can't even... just... OMG. xD I LOVE YOU SO HARD. This was hilarious!
JazzTheTiger chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
this was a really awesome short story. I was laughing heaps! XD

I enjoyed how you structured their dialogue
SmileyDJingles chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Good job!
Raha chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Love it. Dialogue's really great-like something you might hear on House, it's so witty. Great oneshot.