Reviews for Poké Rangers: Lost Zone
Blaze Productions chapter 38 . 1/20/2012
Hey, it's nice to be back up and running XD

I loved this chapter. A lot of flashbacks and it was awesome to see the rangers remember what happened the last 38 episodes. And Naomi got married! Yes! That is amazing. I can't wait to read Chapter 39 and 40 when you get there. Keep up the good work! :)
Cyborg-Lucario chapter 38 . 1/20/2012
Ah, a chapter with lots of good memories of the Lost Zone Rangers.

I do believe that Dice would be sucessful if he did work with Purrie. XD

A marriage at the end. It would be a happy thing if it wasn't by the fact that it's two chapters left, and that something is happening at Mt. Coronet.

Anyways, a pretty good chapter. And I hope to see the next chapter soon.
Blaze Productions chapter 37 . 10/3/2011
Yes, I am your 100th reviewer!

Good job on this chapter. I think it really worked out very well. The suspension is building up, which mean that I can't wait to finish reading Lost Zone! This is going to be the biggest battle ever! YES INDEED!

Now, I wonder what will happen next for part 1?

Anyway, hope to talk to you soon :D
Cyborg-Lucario chapter 37 . 10/3/2011
It was a good chapter with a good build up.

I do like the cameo of the next serie/season Rangers.

And we got another character in which people think of having more of an another colour than they're entitled with. In this case being more white than blue.

I wonder what this Post-Fanfic Segment will lead up to with Infinity Shinx.

Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/1/2011
Wow... Just Wow! Keep up the good work!
Blaze Productions chapter 36 . 7/24/2011
Damn this was a good chapter and it even had somewhat of a climatic ending.

I liked the new attacks used as well. Keep it up, Flash!
Cyborg-Lucario chapter 36 . 7/22/2011
Ouch, all the zords are destroyed.

Ciel was a really hard opponent I see. She was undefeatable until David used Cranes Battlizer. Which was pretty cool.

To think that ZeroMew had aanother name before, and that we now know why exactly he hates humans

But curiosly, his companions still had strange names, except for Mathias... wait a second. Nah, probably a coincidence.

But it seems like ZeroMew will succeed. Fight on Lozt Zone Rangers.

I tought it was a rather good chapter.

Interesting teaser, by the way.
Cyborg-Lucario chapter 35 . 6/28/2011
I do hope that Emma and Riku returns in time for the final battle (or return overall).

Ok... Ciel was a bit creepy at the end.

Keep it up. :)
Blaze Productions chapter 35 . 6/10/2011
Wow... this is good.

The end is getting closer. Already there has been twists and turns. Hmm... there were dramatic points throughout the chapter.

Alright, five more chapters to go. Wonder what's going to happen next?
Blue Bongo chapter 34 . 5/4/2011
Hmmm, sending Iron Flygon off into space to scan for materials. Can't think where that might come back into use or be relevant.

Ah, back to Dice's bad dreams I see.

Typical David walking into Viragon's trap straightaway.

Ack, Zombies again. It had to be zombies...

That's quite freaky actually, playing a game of baseball to decide what happens.

Adding to the Resident Evil theme, the typewriter, the shotgun and the lockpicks. What would Claire do?

Aha, I've missed Plusorb and Minnet.

Ending creepy and mysterious. Leaves us looking forward to the next one. For the love of Arceus, update soon!
Ddash2157 chapter 34 . 5/2/2011
Why! Maid. Costumes

It was a trick huh...

Too bad the old rangers are you get them back from time to time?

Is it supposed to be unova or issuih region?

Oh! Before i forget im going to make a pokerangers fic called pkran-dragonic legends.

Ive been reading fiction via mobile but im getting internet soon so im going to post this story.
Ddash2157 chapter 32 . 4/27/2011
Oh yeah... I found something funny.

In the pkmn b&w game i was given a rage candy bar and i could not help but laugh when i gave it to a satue in the dessert and it became a monkey like pkmn.(i cant remember the name).

I was imagining clair fighting over rage candy bars with monkeys.
Ddash2157 chapter 33 . 4/7/2011
I agree with everything the others have said.i keep fogetting my other acounts password so know im back.(dash2157)
Blue Bongo chapter 33 . 3/18/2011
That's an interesting idea for Naomi, making her Dragon Gauntlet a little less conspicuous. I'll have to remember that for something :D

Interesting energy surge in Eterna Forest. That's never going to have any repurcussions at all.

Like the way Claire tags along with David to meet his family. Or wants to, anyway.

That might just be the greatest cake ever invented.

Sucks to be Riku in here, huh? That's one strange monster. I like that he's named Terry.

That's another thing to Claire's list. Started a riot in a sports bar.

Speaking of lists, I like Emma's.

One way to see how powerful the electricity is. Electrocute Dice and David.

You'd be worried if you were hit with all those red ranger weapons. Just like a mini-Forever Red in itself.

Next one looks interesting. And I like the report.
Blaze Productions chapter 33 . 3/17/2011
Chapter 33...

Well, let's see... nice Poketch for Naomi.

Emma had a list? Wow.