Reviews for Too Little, Too Late
loolipopcandysugar chapter 1 . 1/23
Omg i loved "ever so much" the story is my favorite now
guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
She's in the hospital and the first thing he thinks that could have gotten her there... was a 'wetting-the-bed' type of accident? *light chuckle* Oh, Arnold... *shakes head*
Victoria chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
first i hate you for making it sad at the begining and now i love you as a friend thank you
DeathOrchard chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I loved this! Helga dying was so sad, but the twist at the end was perfect! Arnold finally got to tell her how he truly felt (even sneaking into her bedroom at 6 in the morning, no less). It was a dream come true for both of them ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
It was so sad.: ...(. I am bawling my eyes out right now. Take songs like ' Yesterday' and 'Let It Be' or any other melancholy songs and you get this fanfic. It was so beautiful with a great message.
Bjrit92 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Adorable. You had me sniffling and tearing up there.
NerdySuperman chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I cried...and youre right life is short..but .the . Your story filled my heart with hope though. I think thats what AxH does in general tho. Afterall Mr. Bartlett swears they are meant for each theres so much truth in that line..waited seven years. Good for arnold!
Kimmiko T chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I love this story!

One Lonely Marauder chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
That was abso-freakin-lutely amazing! I was so scared there for a sec, then when he woke up I almost jolted out of my chair in shock.

You are awesome. Amazingly awesome. Scarily Awesome.

HAFanForever chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Man, you really scared me the first time I read this, Singr! I was hoping it would all turn out to be a dream of Arnold's especially since he never gave her an answer on his feelings and would hate to never tell her if there was a chance something happened to her before he could.

So yes! It was a dream! And what's the first thing Arnold does when he wakes up? He goes to find Helga to tell her and calm his nerves!

Great ending, especially with a kiss!
Eleanor the great chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
well, im in love with you right now - that was awesome! keep up the fantastic work!
Lightness chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This tugged at my weary little heart. _ Great story!
AdventureGirl6 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Thanks for the happy ending! :)
paralighter4ever chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
sequel!sequel! sequel!
Flintphone chapter 1 . 6/16/2010!

Thanks for the warning. I have to admit that when you first said it was sad and depressing, I was about to press the back button. Sad and tragic fics are not my thing. But, unforuturely there have been stories that I didn't know were depressing until I was sucked in.

I know the fic you're talking about. *Shakes head* That fic kept me up late because I was so hooked and when I found out Arnold died, I was in shock. Utter shock. I mean, there was such a build-up. Everything in real life paralleled the dream, expect his death. I still can't believe he died...and was a smoker! :D

Anyway, let's talk about your fic. I really liked the beginning where Arnold was reflecting on his love for Helga. Now...the hospital scene was intense. But, I read on, putting my truth in your earlier words. You see...I really wanted that reward. ;) This scene was very well written but I was so glad when I found out it was a dream. The ending was brilliant. It just brought my spirits up. I loved it. It was a perfect ending. Thanks.