Reviews for Running
scifi-karis chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
I love Ronon and Sheppard together. This was a great fic! Sheppard gets to see what the life of a runner might have been like ... Great work! :-)
BMick chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
Hadn't read this one before - enjoyed it. It was interesting to see the interaction with Ronon having to help an injured companion while back in the familiar situation of evading the Wraith. That would have to be an awkward adjustment.
wisconsinrocks chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
Really enjoyed this fic! I always enjoy anything with John and Ronon, but this one was very engaging and entertaining. It was really interesting how you turned things around at the end of the "mission" to where Shep was hopped up on enzyme and was saving the day. I also enjoyed the infirmary scenes. Thanks for writing SGA.
Scarym chapter 2 . 6/30/2010

I just finished reading your story. I really liked it. It was intense and moved at a good pace. The banter between Ronan & John, as they struggle to get back to Atlantis was great. Very lively and funny at times.

I like the twist at the end with John getting a dose of the wraith Enzyme. I also like the addition of the quote at the end. It is always fun to see Rodney surprised at just how smart John really is.
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Great story! I love John and Ronon friendship. Very cool at the end where John overpowered Ronon. The guys kept running and I hope you keep writing!
everybetty chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Ah, just what I love. Action, whumpage, a little dab o' angst, finished off with a corny joke. Loved it, J!
SGAavidreader chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I'm enjoying this story immensly. I have read stories of this nature before, but writers frequently miss making the characters sound like themselves, not truely capturing their personalities. You have done an excellent job. The dialogue is perfect. I'm on to the second chapter now and eager to see what happens! I haven't checked yet, but am excited to read what else you have written.
lizlou57 chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Great story! Loved the image of john bouncing along hyped up on the enzyme! Just as well or they might not have made it. Good that he was able to help ronon at the end - even if it was enzyme aided! Think he was risking it stealing Ronon's gun though.

Lved the team iinteraction at the end - winding up Rodney - it never fails! Look forward to your next.
Space1Traveler chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
I appreciate how as the excitement from running from the Wrait began to wind down you didn't just end the story with the much looked forward to 'infirmary visit'. You delved into the psyche of being a Runner with the insert of John's introspection. That was so interesting and brought the story up several notches on the RS (Reader's Scale). John's attempt to understand Ronon's POV explains a great deal about how they came to be so close as they are, as friends. Great writing. Thanks.
JoaniexJony chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Another wonderful story, well written with the characters spot on.

Loved the John/Ronon dynamic and the way they supported and saved each other. The infirmary scenes I could also see in my head.

Thanks for sharing.
parisindy chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
whooo hooo that was excellent!
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Wow, this awesome. The characterization is impeccible. Ronon's playfulness with John as well as John's annoyance at being ordered around are my favorite now theres someone outside, i hope its not the wraith, yikes!

rogue1503 chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
*sigh* you always were the best :)

Very very nice read, gonna start again now and read slowly and re-enjoy it. Is that even a word?
jasminesmommy chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
loved it great wrap and now john is on the road to recovery so all is well in the sga verse huh :)
donttouch chapter 2 . 6/15/2010