Reviews for From Rich Girl To Farmer
usuihentai727 chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
Syrah chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
WOO! soo awsome :)

but i can't imagine akari as a spoiled brat T.T

well, now that ive read the story i can o.o"

update soon...
Harvest Loon chapter 8 . 11/5/2010
Ooooo Cliffhanga! Omg when Angela was approaching Luke's room I was fully yelling 'NO ANGELA!' But it was too late! At least that's all she saw ;) Daaw, I love the Chase X Angela pairing, Chase is such a cutie and Selena is such a...such a...SLUTTY FREAK! *ahem ahem*, anyway pleeeeeeeeease update soon! I don't want Angela to marry a really old pedo XD

Lollipopdiego chapter 8 . 11/4/2010
OMG! Clifffy~~

haha, I was wondering by the last part if the POV - in third person . There was some present tense. Unless she's thinking, (use italics for thinking), try not to mess up between past and present .

Don't worry, I do that too...:P

update soooon!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
Nice, I really liked it! But I do think it's a little fast but at the same time that kinda works :)
RainbowsNSmiles5 chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
Yaay! You used two of the names I suggested! Great chapter too! :)
Zackary628 chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
I like the part when Angela was jealous that the baby fell asleep in Lukes arms.

Update soon!
Lollipopdiego chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
YAY! Annabelle Elizabeth...why didn't I think of Annabelle? Such a cute name...

HAHA! Great chapter, anyways! Update soon, please
Harvest Loon chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
Eeeeep, you used my name :) Thank you, that's like one of my favourite names ever! I can't wait to see how this whole baby matter is going to pan out, I'm sure there's a story behind it :D Great job, can't wait for the next chapter.

Oh and I've updated A.G.D.A.A.F.B :D (It takes so long to type)

Saw is sad chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
awe that was so cute really liked it :D
Islet101 chapter 6 . 10/9/2010
That's an interesting turn. I really wanna know how Angela and Luke take care of the baby together!

Hm, names...Helena, Elise, Gwendolyn, Katrina, Rosalie?

Update soon, please?
RuneFactory2 chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
Whoa, a baby? Best idea ever! I know this is going to get more interesting. Please update soon!

A baby name could be Isabella!
Zackary628 chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
I like the part with the baby. I like how she has Gold eyes. You're a great author! Update soon!
Zackary628 chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
Sorry for the late review. The part the idea of a reunion. Also the ending part with Luke, Angela, and Chase. It was cute!

Update soon, please?