Reviews for It's Only Fair
ww38 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Boq is a prince? Really a Prince? YAY!
srd sakura chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
im never going to look at wicked the same way again. i mean that as a good thing and something tells me your not a big fiyero fan
Hedwig466 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
It was good. Not quite what I expected, that's for sure. Unfortunately, I somehow don't believe this is exactly a great couple..

Nevertheless, it was written very well, and I loved it as much as I could love a FiyeroXBoq.

Awesome job!
DeffyNoble chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Well I did like it. It certainly was different, but in a good way, and very well written. It was also pretty sad if that's the word for it.
fuzzyblueberryjelly chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This had a realy great dynamic to it. I usaly dislike Fiyero character in the musical, but I realy enjoyed this story, it puts a great spin on the story.
Pernicia chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I do very much like the Fiyero/Boq relationship; however, I don't feel this focused on or built up their relationship enough. I loved the beginning, with Fiyero's interpretation of Shiz (and Galinda especially), but towards the middle, everything shifted, and I thought Fiyero got a bit too... vindictive for his character. I understand where you're going, and I love the last line (about Fiyero getting what he wants), but I think this fic would have worked better if there was more of Boq in it and less of a plot summary at the end.

The idea was brilliant, though, and I hope it inspires several Fiyero/Boq fics to come!
ReallyUhSharp chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
It wasn't actually all that weird and confusing. I thought it might be at first; but you managed to articulate your ideas well- the concept's unusual, but you made it make sense. I have to admit that, although they obviously weren't the main focus, the parts I enjoyed most were the hints at the relationship between Elphaba and Glinda, (That may just be me, however) but I read this initially because it sounded like something different, and I was pleasantly surprised. I like the consistancy in Fiyero's feelings for Boq and I like your writing style too. I've just glanced at your profile and spotted that you've written some Gelphie, so I may have to take a look at that!