Reviews for Photograph
ZheAwesomeVon chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Poor Gil...
ktheprussian chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
That was so beautiful and cute, they were so cute! :3 And i can't choose whether to think they were best friends or more than that here.. but this was so nice! I get shivers whenever he coughed though :( and darn, that part when he was serious about having no nationality as a cold... This is why Prussia is my favorite character, he can be that crazy happy, awesome and obnoxious person but theres that serious, dutiful and mysterious ..and sad side to him that he shows at times. This was awesome! (\(u) /)
spida-dwag16 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
OMG LOVED IT! XD It was my first favorite pairing and always will! Liz don't need any Roddy, just Gil! X3
Gilbert'sWTFface chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I really loved _ it was so kawaii

No criticisms here
The Animanga Girl chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Well, I belive, and if my perception of Gilbert is correct he is:

annoying and awsome, but I also sense him as a solitary and kind of sad person, he is REAL serious when he has to be , an excellent commander and never lets down those he cared about...he would defend those with his life...
BakaRamenBowl chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
i loved the omake! that was cruel, but hilarious!
BlackestNight BrightestDay chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I'm glad he's not dying. I thought he would be.

Oh, how sweet. Love it.
BetaReject chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Wow this tale officially turned me into a heap of goo. I just loved the relationship between these two. The unspoken UST between them the solid friendship and the fact htey understand one another better than they understand themselves. Beautiful job!
Rii Airu chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
oh !

it was so cute! and yes, we all need gilbo's sexy awesome!
ItalianLifestyle chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
"just don't hang out with Austria so much. He's a bad influence." I lol'd so hard. :D
Niewinter chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I enjoyed it.

Prussia wasn't really far off. I also needed some PruHun LIKE BURNING. Thank you.
wombat123 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I love PrussiaxHungary! Thanks for the fic - it was thoroughly enjoyed!
Venus Syrinx chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oh Prussia is very in character alright!

This is so cute! Not so fluffy but sweet nonetheless!

PRUHUN IS LOVE!

PS: Omake is very brilliant, mind continuing it?
Firebirdie chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Cute, a little bittersweet, but mostly just adorable. Your characterizations are pretty good - I love the bit where they're chasing each other, and the dialogue works quite well. My only complaint is actually more stylistic than anything - in a few places, you use "the Hungarian" as a substitute for "Hungary," "she," or "her." Since she's . . . well, she's Hungary, it's a tad redundant. Pet peeve. No biggie. :)

That omake was hilarious. I giggled - it's so them.

Nice job, especially for such a quick fic!
Caedi.Tarian chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Aw, I can't believe I didn't die from all the amazing cuteness. x3 From Prussia crying at Hungary's wedding, to Hungary realizing she missed him, to Prussia stumbling down the stairs with one shoe, and then them running around like little kids again. It was just so adorable.

Also, Prussia's nationless status shown as a bad cold is so sad. D: At least he is still alive and semi well, though.

It may be because you wrote this quickly, but some sentences (mostly the beginning of dialogue) were not capitalized.

Anyway, very enjoyable little story here! Thanks for writing it! :D