Reviews for Perchance to Dream
Tialin chapter 13 . 6/6
This is my favorite Itachi time-travel fic! Such a great bonus to have Shisui alive! I'll be reading the sequels for sure :)
Onokiyo chapter 13 . 6/6
That was a bittersweet ending, but I'm glad that at least the 3 remaining members still have each other, probably not so for the 5 of the remaining 8. Is Sasuke counted as part of the 8 survivors loyal to konoha since he wasn't actually fighting? 8 still seems too small though even with family suicides. I can't imagine the kids being taught to commit suicide though since the Uchiha are a proud clan and seem more like the type to fight back until they or the enemies get destroyed.
Tialin chapter 6 . 6/5
Although I very much enjoy the fic so far, I am somewhat skeptical of your choice to make Shisui a jounin sensei - he's Itachi's age. An eleven year old gifted boy teaching others his age will not work the same way as an adult (or at least an older person) teaching them. So I imagine him as a 15-16 year old, which goes against the timeline of the fic, but... Anyway, good job so far.

I wonder if (with the Uchihas still alive) Naruto would ever feel the same bond and connection to Sasuke. Though I guess there won't be any team 7 in this fic since it's set before they even graduated the academy.
emily4498 chapter 13 . 4/3
I absolutely love the clarity of Itachi's character! You portrayed him perfectly, I loved it! In the middle it slips pretty heavily into passive voice, turning it somewhat dull, but does not significantly detract from the story itself.
Is is just me or are almost all the chapter titles from Shakespeare?
I love it! Itachi is one of my fave characters
BelleArcher chapter 13 . 1/27
What a wonderful story! Thanks for writing.
LittleWesties9 chapter 13 . 1/9
A great read! Thank you! :D
Really hope you write a sequel and that it'll be just as good!
LittleWesties9 chapter 5 . 1/9
Please have more interactions with Sasuke! It's cute reading about a little Sasuke who admires his older brother! :D
izzyrawr chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
Wow, short and sweet! Like it :D

could have been better without Sakura being involved, but "meh...", I digress.

Itachi...is amazing. Love the guy :D My love for him, Naruto, and Jiraya can almost stand on equal love *-* Not to mention Kakashi is simply badass...anyway nice FF!
Amanthya chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
I've never read an Itachi time-travel au before, but I enjoyed it. He's so logical about things; instead of freaking out, he calmly goes the list of possibilities. Lol, that's so ic.

Poor Sasuke. Glad he chose Itachi, and that Mikoto chose her family. I feel bad for the Uchiha survivors, but I'm glad that there were some. I like how you redeemed Shisui, I feel like most people that even try don't do it well (mostly judging from the Naruto or Sasuke time-travel fics I've read).

All in all, I do wish you'd add an epilogue, because the ending was a little abrupt to me (but that could just be because I never wish for good fics to end) but I liked it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
where the hell is naruto.
An1meL0ver chapter 13 . 10/24/2014
Oh No! I really loved this story.

I would have really liked one which continues this line till we meet Naruto. What about Nagato? Kisame? Gaara? Does Naruto still continue with his dream? Do the remaining Uchihas support him?

So many questions left unanswered!

However, I am glad to see a fic with a refreshing perspective. Usual time travel stories are either with Sakura (Really like some of those), Naruto (Not bad, but still..) or even Sasuke(...). It is so good to see one with Itachi. He is by far one of my most beloved Naruto characters and his death, I think, was a waste of talent and a good man. So for me, this story was very beautiful. Ah, to give Itachi a second chance! You have put one of my fondest wishes into story form and done so well! I look forward to future stories written by you.
AkiJudaichan chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I love your chapter names they are so awesome!
narutonarutolove chapter 13 . 9/10/2014
off to the sequel!
narutonarutolove chapter 12 . 9/10/2014
Itachis fight with Obito was awesome. I wonder how the reaction will be when they find that out. (this story was posted in '10, and I don't recall if Obito was revealed by then as posing as Madara.)

Off to the next chapter! by the way I forgot to include in the previous review that I loved the role Sasuke played between Fugaku and Itachi.