Reviews for Perchance to Dream
AltenativeFutureFan27 chapter 1 . 6/21
The first Story centered in Itachi which isnt romance and is focuse on fixing the wrongs he made
Loved this. Great job!
Ticktock chapter 13 . 4/26
Beautiful story, thank you for sharing
OriksGaming chapter 6 . 2/14
I kinda hoped Itachi would accidentally meet and then help Naruto at some point. If he'd had even a little bit of a help at a young age, he could have been a ninjutsu and fuinjutsu prodigy. He could even have been good at other ninja skills too, such as taijutsu/kenjutsu/thrown weapons. It was only 'boring schoolwork' where he was deficient, and he might have been decent at that too if the instructors didn't mostly hate him and do everything possible to inhibit him.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 13 . 2/7
An Epic story that I will definitely come back to in the future.
Now on to the sequel XD
Shinigami Merchant chapter 11 . 2/7
well...Fugaku didn't see that one coming XP
Shinigami Merchant chapter 3 . 2/4
The characterization is really engaging
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 2/3
I've been looking for a fic like this for ages X3 so glad it's already complete!
musme chapter 13 . 1/27
I like it
cloystreng chapter 13 . 11/14/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story. Well written. Thank you for posting your hard work.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
Six-year-old Sasuke is *adorable*, both in the last scene here and the scene earlier about writing.
jcampbellohten chapter 13 . 10/29/2015
Good stuff. Though, since you brought up the idea of there being two Madaras at this point (now one): would the present Madara have not been paying attention to what was going on? Also, if there were other Leaf-loyal Uchiha who fought against the coup (which shouldn't be capitalized, by the way), it's unfair to say there were only eight honest Uchiha; there were only eight *surviving* honest Uchiha.
"She looked up over his should to Itachi..." You're missing the "er" in "shoulder".
jcampbellohten chapter 12 . 10/29/2015
Badass.
jcampbellohten chapter 9 . 10/28/2015
You missed a typo: "You're skills are..." should be "Your skills are..." Also, it sounds like what you were calling regular clones ("bunshin", if you insist) were actually shadow clones ("kage bunshin", if you insist), seeing as they seemed to have actual physical bodies.
jcampbellohten chapter 5 . 10/28/2015
You do so well with mechanics (spelling, grammar, etc.) that I have to mention this: "Without a loci" should be "without a locus".

I like this so far, still. I'm curious to find out how this will be completed so quickly when I'm almost halfway through it and little has happened.