Reviews for Perchance to Dream
this is exciting.
Eadlyn I chapter 1 . 10/15
this is exciting.
Mia mi chapter 8 . 9/14
So i realize you completely dropped this story NOW cause it was last updated 2010 and its 2017 so.. but i will still review. One of my favorite fanfics ever are itachi-centric since he is basically my favorite character, So finding this fic was literally godsend, i look for similar things all the time and you managed not to make it a stupid pairing that makes no sense like sakura or a OC, and actually get itachi's mind and hoe he thinks pretty accurate which is amazing.
The only thing i hate so far is the fact that you chose to include sakura and not naruto, he needed it more and at this time he is suffering, i get your point that you think naruto would be harder and sakura was so useless that it would hve been better had she been replaced with a slug. But i feel like it would hve been all together better to just ignore her existence and focus on who actually needed it, and about your point of naruto resisting i dont think that's true, he would have been very vulnerable rn and he would cling to anyone who offered help would and become fastly attached. Since this is a fix-it afterall then naruto needed the intervention more than sakura and her whiny wide forehead problems. Maybe get her to be less useless through the ripple-effect of helping naruto or something.
But anyway i can try to look over that if you had continued the fic... sad. Hey maybe this review will make you remember the good old days of fic? A girl can hope.
anno06 chapter 1 . 7/22
good story
anno06 chapter 1 . 7/22
good story
I love their relationship...
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 13 . 5/9
I love how Itachi ended up in the past in his 11 year old body, and changed everything. I hate Danzō! I love how Itachi always pokes Sasuke in the forehead, so cute and adorable. I love the interaction between Sasuke and Itachi. I love the brotherly love between them. It’s so sad what Itachi went through when he was growing up. I just want him to be happy. Itachi is my favorite character! I love him. I love how this story is in Itachi's pov. I loved this story so much!
GinHanelle chapter 13 . 4/25
Thank you. There can never be enough Itachi fanfics _
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 13 . 2/20
This is a great fanfic so far :D I can't wait to read the sequel!
wtfwhynot chapter 13 . 12/17/2016
This is a really good fic.
jj chapter 13 . 8/17/2016
very good story i like the itachi perspective please keep up the good work
Guest chapter 13 . 8/16/2016
Wow. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed this story. When I opened it, I thought it looked familiar, but it was well worth the reread.
You write Itachi well, I think. He's a planner, and he's very good at controlling himself and how he appears to others. I think you nailed that. Many people have issues with that, so I was afraid that Itachi's manipulations would be too simple and that the story would treat them as complex and clever. You blew all my apprehensions out of the water. This is well-thought-out and all-around excellent.
You might consider removing the author's note from chapter eight, though. I don't know if it's relevant anymore, so if you still need it, that's one thing. But it does disrupt the flow of the story a bit.
Potkanka chapter 13 . 8/11/2016
Ah, I really liked this! It was interesting to watch all the stuff happening from Itachi's point of view. And also how he tried to deal with the situation to prevent the worst.
But I don't think you should've put that author's note at the beginning of the last chapter, because you spoiled some of the content of the chapter... :P
AltenativeFutureFan27 chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
The first Story centered in Itachi which isnt romance and is focuse on fixing the wrongs he made
Guest chapter 13 . 4/29/2016