Reviews for Perchance to Dream
GinHanelle chapter 13 . 4/25
Thank you. There can never be enough Itachi fanfics _
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 13 . 2/20
This is a great fanfic so far :D I can't wait to read the sequel!
wtfwhynot chapter 13 . 12/17/2016
This is a really good fic.
jj chapter 13 . 8/17/2016
very good story i like the itachi perspective please keep up the good work
Guest chapter 13 . 8/16/2016
Wow. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed this story. When I opened it, I thought it looked familiar, but it was well worth the reread.
You write Itachi well, I think. He's a planner, and he's very good at controlling himself and how he appears to others. I think you nailed that. Many people have issues with that, so I was afraid that Itachi's manipulations would be too simple and that the story would treat them as complex and clever. You blew all my apprehensions out of the water. This is well-thought-out and all-around excellent.
You might consider removing the author's note from chapter eight, though. I don't know if it's relevant anymore, so if you still need it, that's one thing. But it does disrupt the flow of the story a bit.
Potkanka chapter 13 . 8/11/2016
Ah, I really liked this! It was interesting to watch all the stuff happening from Itachi's point of view. And also how he tried to deal with the situation to prevent the worst.
But I don't think you should've put that author's note at the beginning of the last chapter, because you spoiled some of the content of the chapter... :P
AltenativeFutureFan27 chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
The first Story centered in Itachi which isnt romance and is focuse on fixing the wrongs he made
Guest chapter 13 . 4/29/2016
Loved this. Great job!
Ticktock chapter 13 . 4/26/2016
Beautiful story, thank you for sharing
OriksGaming chapter 6 . 2/14/2016
I kinda hoped Itachi would accidentally meet and then help Naruto at some point. If he'd had even a little bit of a help at a young age, he could have been a ninjutsu and fuinjutsu prodigy. He could even have been good at other ninja skills too, such as taijutsu/kenjutsu/thrown weapons. It was only 'boring schoolwork' where he was deficient, and he might have been decent at that too if the instructors didn't mostly hate him and do everything possible to inhibit him.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 13 . 2/7/2016
An Epic story that I will definitely come back to in the future.
Now on to the sequel XD
Shinigami Merchant chapter 11 . 2/7/2016
well...Fugaku didn't see that one coming XP
Shinigami Merchant chapter 3 . 2/4/2016
The characterization is really engaging
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
I've been looking for a fic like this for ages X3 so glad it's already complete!
musme chapter 13 . 1/27/2016