Reviews for In Sickness and in Stealth
smilinglizards chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
I loved it! especially the cuddling part!
TallyKnighte chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
you should write a fic tor the part where they remember dean being seriously ill! if you havent already. loved the story, and love the epic title!
Neshomeleh chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Thank you for a funny, touching story with sweet brotherly moments:)
Beckydaspatz chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
"It turned into 'just a chest infection' if you recall," goaded Sam, his arms in full windmill-mode, as Dean glared at him.

"I remember the midnight dash to the ER which ended up with, now what was it? Let me see ..., oh, that's right, full on pneumonia with a generous dose of pleurisy just to liven things up".

Dean was no longer glaring. Sam was pushing the right buttons; it had been one if the worst, most frightening experiences of Dean's life. It had been equally frightening for Sam, and he was furious that Dean had apparently refused to learn from the experience.

Dean sat in his bed looking down into his lap though a blur of tears. The memory was terrifying.

"Do you remember the fun we had Dean?" Sam continued, "coughing up blood, the pain … jeez, Dean, that chest drain was a riot, wasn't it?"

"Finished?" Dean looked up quietly. Sam saw the unshed tears in his eyes.

"Dean" Sam softened, and sat on the bed next to his brother, "I can't go through all that again" he choked, "I can't sit there watching you going grey, gasping for breath, drowning in your own lungs" he picked up the tablets, "I can't do it again". He handed them to Dean.

"If you won't take them for yourself, take them for me. Please."

There it was. Dean's achilles heel; and Sam knew it.

Dean snatched the tablets and shook one out into his hand.

"If it'll stop you whining," he muttered unconvincingly.

Sam smiled.

"Still doesn't mean I'm sick."

"Of course not," replied Sam with a knowling smile, "preventative measures."

"You're still a woman."

Sam grinned, "that would explain why you were cuddling me when you were asleep."

"You lying snot" growled Dean, "I do not cuddle dudes, especially my own brother - that is just WRONG!"

Sam took immense delight in showing Dean the photo he had taken on his camera phone of the mighty Dean Winchester lying asleep with the face of an angel, clutching his little brother's arm like his life depended upon it.

Dean lunged for the phone, "GIMME THAT …" he yelped.

"Oh no," Sam leapt back and waggled it in front of Dean's face, "if I see any of those tablets left over by the end of the week, this is straight on the email to Bobby!"

Great story,totally in character, great ending! Can't ask for more than that!

And yes, snuggling with your brother...just about makes up for the spoon in mouth picture. X-P
Beckydaspatz chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
The vigorous rubbing of the towel appeared to wake Dean up a little; this had the unlovely effect of causing him to become his usual charming sick self while Sam was drying him off. When Sam worked across his chest; it hurt. Down his sides; it tickled. At his hips; Sam was enjoying this altogether way too much which proved beyond all reasonable doubt that Sam was, in fact, a woman.- Teehee. Sam would be such a pretty girl LOL!

Good job! I love me sick! Dean.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Awwww the poor baby! I can rush right over for lots of TLC hehe :P

Man I'm a bit of a perv, love the start of this! That stubborn, beautiful man. :D
ccase13 chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Sammy's got great blackmail with that picture.

I bet Dean hates that cell phones have cameras when it's somebody else taking the embarassing pictures.
Beckie chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
I really enjoyed this :)

Loved the bit where Dean rolls over and traps Sam's arm!

Great story x
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Aww! Cute, cute Dean ahaha

Well, that's not exactly original, but I can't get enough of that little pieces of h/c!

I liked that

See you around

Rosetta
6Darkest6Angel6 chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
I actually read this when you first wrote it a few months ago, but forgot to review. Great story.

Love sick Dean. But since most of my stories have sick!Dean, you've probably noticed. lol. :)
LaedieDuske chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
Man, you have a firm grasp of see-sawing the reader from side-splitting laughter to the verge of tears. I love the "using Sammy as a security blanket" and the pictures on his phone, I laughed my butt off. But that description of Dean being so sick he needed a chest drain almost had me looking for the tissue box, and I'm not the weepy type. Lovely job. Thank you for posting!

LD
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Oh most definitely, Dean needs a LOT of TLC. The unfortunate thing is he DOES push himself until he falls over BEFORE you can give him any. Mule-headed ass. -laugh- But we love him anyway. Just want to wrap him up and spoon feed him chicken soup. I LOVE the snoring descriptions, and the part where he's draped across the bed, used tissue in hand. And I got all melty at the signs of him getting sick and that he hates his slightly weakened constitution - once again your descriptions reach off the page and slap my imagination. Nice. :-)

LD
hevaann chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
the english student in me loved the use of vocabulary in this story, the supernatural fan got the giggles, and the slash fan got ideas...

it was a brilliant piece, and although the idea itself has been done over a thousand times, this was a wonderful take on it. and i would love a copy of that picture if you have one :P lol

Hevaann xx
Brightshadow-chi chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
wow such a nice 3 chapter story, I totally liked it.
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
Sick Dean - what a trial for Sam to deal with. Fortunately he's had a lot of practice. And pics to blackmail him with!