Reviews for Cas wishes to sparkle
Lisa Pauline Olette chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
After reading the title of the story I simply had to continue reading! I'm so glad I did. This was hilarious! I love the story! Castiel was so cute, and Crowley was Crowley!3
Good work!
pinkbagels chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Very cute!
VampGirl666 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
OMFG FUNNY
FiferRose chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Ahahah. Loved it! Cas is uber-adorable, and Crowley is so bad he's good. Great little story. :)
Crowley's.Darling chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
When I saw the title and read the description I just HAD to read this.

You really didn't disappoint; this was hilarious!

Considering I've never seen the movie but I did read Twilight and half of New Moon, I'm not really a fan...It's alright. But this was just epic!

I loved how cute and child-like Castiel was in this; he was adorable! And the sparkles! Bravo!

Crowley is so funny and cute too, makes me want to hug him with all his sarcasm. You can really write him in character which is fantastic!

My favorite part was: "About an hour later Crowley find himself saying "kill her, kill her!" While Castiel along with everyone else in the theatre was shouting, "SAVE HER EDWARD!"."

That made me burst out laughing.

You're very talented :)
No Idea - Sorry chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I was reading this in the library, so I had to struggle to hold back laughter. When I saw the title, I started cracking up immediately. Really nice job.
Dunnywater chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Haha; that was bloody brilliant! I love the fact that Castiel got really excited through the movie.

In fact I laughed at how you got Crowley to be Cas' 'babysitter' in a way.

I like the pairing. Thanks for writing.
BoundLight chapter 1 . 6/15/2010