Reviews for Unhuman Nature
TinaF chapter 28 . 5/22
Loved it!
sarah martin chapter 28 . 5/21
Sooo good loved it a lot :D
sarah martin chapter 1 . 5/20
Eeeeep thought i am sorry for the burn down but doesn't that mean that paul might go to her school... I can't wait to find out :D
B4bidden.Products chapter 27 . 5/17
Absolutely loved ur story definitely adding u to my fav list
dorkycorky88 chapter 6 . 4/26
This was my favorite chapter so far! The whole Tenacious D song was perfect. The imagery of the boys singing it was awesome!

My grandma totally had a cat named Bitch.

Can't wait for the rest
Whew...I was up till I finished it! Amazing story, really. My condolences for your loses! Kick that cancer!

-Frigus Cor
Rebecca-Mikaelson chapter 28 . 2/11
Alrighty then. I need to take some serious deep breaths after that one. Seriously amazing. And kudos to you for kicking cancer's ass!
Cramos28 chapter 28 . 1/12
I really like this story... It had me laughing a lot... It was unique... Edward got on my nerves but it is what it is! Thank you for writing it
lauren.vaughan chapter 28 . 10/24/2014
Amazing story. And you're an amazing person. I admire your strength.
Can't wait to check out your other stories.
Keep up the good work!
Cake96 chapter 28 . 10/23/2014
Great story. I just wanted to say you are a really strong person and I admire that. Stay strong forever. The world needs people like that.
awesomeami316 chapter 28 . 9/5/2014
This was a amazing story I loved it
Delilah chapter 26 . 8/16/2014
I LOVE this story so much i also really LOVE Ash he sounds so TEMPTING !
pegasus5406 chapter 28 . 7/31/2014
YaY! what a great story hon, I loved every word of it, thanks for sharing...bigg huggs. Peggy
Guest chapter 27 . 7/29/2014
May I just say, Edward is a creeper. not strange, creepy.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
I like it so far! Literally, the first half is almost all human. You nearly forget the Cullens are vampires because of Paul. And I can't wait to read the rest.
1,742 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »