Reviews for Unhuman Nature
MissingDublin chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I'm so into the non canon pairings. I think Bella & Paul would make a good couple. I'm also liking Bella with Garrett. As for your Bella & Peter story, we need to find out what the Volturi are up to as well as who is really trying to kill Bella.
brebredh93 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
HAHA! Guess Paul & Bella will be going to the same school.

Paul should totally kiss her in front of Edward!

PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Lizzy2307 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
great story so far
Heartsink chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I really liked it, update soon!
KStewPattison chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
can wait to read what happens next, please update soon
Sandow45 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Please update :-)
Genesis26 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Great job love it!
hardy101 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
ohhhh myyyyyy goooodddddd

please update soon i love it :)
soulspirit18 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Oh I am definetly interested in where this is going. Great start, can't wait for more :)
Mr.Light-of-Twilight chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
It's very creative! Can't wait to see how things turn out in the next chapter.
Wine and Cheesy chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
OK...this is gonna be GREAT! Love the banter between Bella and Paul. So much fun!

Really looking forward to more updates!
LadyLeya chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
DUDE! I EFFIN LOVE IT! I always saw the chemistry between them. (Plus Paul is hot as hell) I saw the potential love-hate thing between them. You did a great job with the first chapter. I hope you continue with it. Also; Hurt But Not Broken is my favorite story, so I really hope you continue with it. Sorry that I have no good ideas for it, but I hope someone else does.
zdra8351 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Great first chapter cant wait to read more and see where this goes.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Loving this new story... Can't wait to read more. As far HBNT I say lots of sex in a couple chapters he asks bella to marry him and right has he adks charloTte appears to take him back then Bella kicks her ass she says YES of course and then they more sex. Lol
Sassy Mami chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Fucking LOVED IT. Girl I hope you have the next chapter ready I cant wait to read more )
1,822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 Next »