Reviews for Winning the War
wolfraven80 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Aww that was cute! Thank you!

It was nice to see Eirika being pensive for a while. That's certainly a side of her that is very much in tune with what we know of her from the game, but that doesn't come out much in fic. Also this bit really delights me:

"Princesses didn't get naps.

She supposed that generals didn't, either."

The ending was lovely too. Poor Seth - Eirika has him right when she wants him. ;)

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes and for the story! It was a lovely and unexpected treat.
Pen and Paper71 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Well, I think that you write Seth/Eirika quite well.

I liked seeing you touch a bit on the toll that fighting of this sort would take on a person. It's something that seems to be too often glossed over and it really should come up more often. Eirika's exhaustion, mental, emotional and physical, really does make a point as does the way you stress the point that there is still more ahead of them, tired or not.

Character-wise, I think that you handled Eirika and Seth, which is impressive, considering I know that this game is not your area of expertise.

The ending is very sweet. :)
saffiremoon21 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
this was beautifully written.

and the ending was so cute i think i have now melted into a little puddle of squee.

love it!
Trevor X chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
[When it came to her, his weakness was definitely his heart. And, she thought as she walked along beside him, she wouldn't have to put her sword in it to defeat him.] She already knew his weakness. I liked those lines.