Reviews for Cabbages and Kings
PhantasmagoricBlade chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This is an excellent start. Many authors can't pull off lengthening the original canon of a storyline, but you are one of the few I believe has the potential.

Whatever reason you have for the delay in update is your own. Let me just personally assure you that there is at least one person eagerly anticipating a continuation to this story.
Codyy chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Looking forward to the next update. Keep em coming _.
Brother Sergeant Ventrus chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Loved the story. Would like to see another chapter if it's possible. :)
AssaultSloth chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Nur ONE review? Jesus. Unacceptable. Though I'm sure that'll change in time, especially if (as I suspect from the lack of explanation of the title in this chapter) this is a multi-chaptered affair. The prospect of more a la Mind over Matter is super good in my book.

In any case, gold as always. Sick bastard that I am, I totally love the moment where they find Jeong's body. That, to me, is a type specimen for the more realistic, gritty alterations to the story that you do so well. I'm not celebrating Jeong's death, but it seems like such a believable outcome and the sort of thing the game makers would be queasy about, so hurrah. (Must admit, though, I usually max charm/intimidate so early that Jeong survives our meeting, but in my first game I hadn't and the nonchalant manner in which Shepard shoots Jeong remains one of the most hilarious moments in ME for me).

Anyway, short but sweet. Looking forward to more.
ClarkesLaw chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
...

Alenko and Shepard are affected

Biotic zombies for the goddamn WIN

This...should be awesome