Reviews for Rebuild of Fairly English Story
AJ Katon chapter 37 . 12/18/2010
This was an awesome chapter. I honestly wasn't expecting this to go down like that and it was an excellent surprise. Can't wait for the next update.
Hakuro Integra chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
His judgement of Ikutsuki made me laugh for 2 minutes straight.

This is brilliant!
Guile chapter 37 . 12/8/2010
That's a real shame, about you not getting to post until 2013. This has been a pleasure to read.

Your Minato is a straight-up badass.
Astrih Konnash chapter 37 . 12/4/2010
Take your time - A fic this good deserves my patience (which I have a lot!) if it means next chapters will be awesome

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Laters!
Patcheresu chapter 37 . 11/30/2010
Spread the glory of your symbol, you blessed missionary!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/30/2010
I love your story, but hate you for making it then saying "i'll update in two years". Good luck and see you later.
Have a Little Feith chapter 37 . 11/30/2010
I hope Minatos is afraid of Arisoto. If not, he should be.
Deep Space Cowgirl chapter 37 . 11/29/2010
...I'd almost forgotten you were going away. Have to admit that I'm going to miss you and the updates to Rebuild while you're gone. It's funny that I've never met you, and yet I mean it when I say that. My life's hit a rough patch recently, and things that can make me honestly smile have become precious. I'm loving the direction that the Rebuild has taken, and I'll probably pop in to check for updates every once in a while, whether it's futile or not. Thanks for these last few chapters, and see you in 2013! :D
Heraklinios chapter 37 . 11/29/2010
Okay...Minatos got his early bird cameo...

What are you plotting? This will change everything, you know?

And, as far as I know, this will mean that there are two dimensions with two Arisotos.

Congratulations, you branched an alternate reality. Raim Hanta will have sooo much work to do.
eggmiester chapter 37 . 11/29/2010
DUUUDE!

good job man. beleive me , we are all gonna miss you. good luck on your mission!

also, in chapter 36, those lyrics at the end were from rise against: savior, weren't they? bad arse! anywho, keep up the good work!
Derek Barona chapter 37 . 11/29/2010
Oh snap, Minatos' cover is blown! Or is it Death? After all, Minato's got more than three voices in his head, counting his own.

That charmed scene was even more brutal than last time. Good job on that, but damn, it was rough to read again. But damn if the asskicking afterwards isn't always fun.
Sir Godot chapter 37 . 11/29/2010
Just one question: if Minato was talking with his Shadow in the last scene, shouldn't the first person narration come from the Shadow? After all, you did say that Minato's Shadow was the narrator in Fairly English Story. Or is this a different Shadow due to the still present Hollow arm?
Soulswallows chapter 34 . 11/28/2010
LOVERS LOVERS LOVERS awright some MinaYuka!
ledah13 chapter 34 . 11/28/2010
awesome! if you ask me, Yukari knows how to manipulate her Persona in more ways than everyone else put together, she's that creative
Patcheresu chapter 34 . 11/28/2010
Excellent. COPY THAT FLOPPY COPY THAT FLOPPY COPY THAT FLOPPY. Had to remind you about THAT PSA disaster before you left. Spread the graces of Mormonism fruitfully!
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »