Reviews for I Guess That's Love
Reminiscent Kitkat chapter 1 . 1/3
That was honestly one of best potato stacking, table flipping, freaking fantastic oneshots I've read starting with the New Year. I'm obviously impressed by the confusing and conflicting relationship of the two. I feel as if there was a lot of heart wrenching, frustrating, and lovely interactions played out by them that it just...makes me want to anticipate for more. Damn Roxas for his confusing behavior, and damn Axel for just...tripping people on purpose when just strolling nonchalantly on the sidewalk. Goddamn, I think I'll just go fave this and read your other storis too. This one is pretty compelling to read. Overall, nice job. :)
Fan.Fiction.Love chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Your stories are so much fun to read. I spend a lot of time smiling and often chuckle at the personality quirks and relationships you build between your characters. I really enjoy reading your work. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Yesyesyesyes fuck
Veritable-Wasteland chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
So this story may just be the best thing I have ever encountered on this site. It's well put together, well-structured and totally amazing. I loved it. I loved the pacing, the repitition and characterization. I loved the gag between Riku and Axel knocking people over on the sidewalk and how it tied into the end, actually being a trap set for any passerby. This felt like the kind of story I'd encounter in a literary magazine. There is no possible way to overuse the word love to describe how I feel about this story and your writing style.
Red-Travels-The-Furthest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
HI! i liked this :) it was super cute and very well written. it was pretty well developed for a one shot too! good job :) thanks for sharing!
Tetzu-chan chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
That as awesome! you have such an amazing writing style, it flows beautifully and the twist and turns in the story felt like they were jerking at my heart i seriously felt axels pain man. great job protraying the characters too. if i could rate this it would be 10/10! so yea keep up the good work dude!
elvenangel chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I do find it amusing you make both of them such little shits! I couldn't stop laughing when Axel and Riku were tripping everyone on wheels lol. Nice story.
Kunoichi21 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
After having read Axel's Fables, I can tell this has not been looked over by your beta, but for once in my grammar-nazi life, I simply don't give a fuck. The angsting and the sex and the fluff... Wonderful. C: And normally, I hate when lines are repeated so many times in a story, but the fact that you changed up the explanations each time made it worth it. As I told you in my review for AF, you have a natural ability and talent for writing. And you also have a penchant for making me stay up till ungodly hours of the morning. But that's okay, because really, I wouldn't have it any other way. I love how it's so easy to get sucked into whatever story I'm reading that time stops mattering to me. You make it so easy to do that. And many authors on here simply DON'T. So yes, I'm officially babbling now and I really should just shut the fuck up and sleep. So I think I will. Have a pleasant night, I'm looking forward to reading some of your other stories!
Takara yume chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
this was just love...so beautiful and flawless~ I enjoyed reading this~ ; w ;

well done!
ReadingMyOwnWay chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I'm severely tempted to gather up all your side remarks about love, about what love is and what it isn't, and compile them somewhere. They're brilliant. Every last one. And so true that it burns a hole somewhere holes shouldn't be.

-Reader
sea-salt kisses chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Ahhhh, this was really good. *_* I loved it; the perfect amount of angst and humour. Really great job~!
TheVendingMachine chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
this is so fucking awesome:B

great job! :D
Siddeeqahfan chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I feel like this is a story of one of my relationships..I loved it so much..I will probably read it alot...
Roxann3 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
All I have to say is:

Holy hell that was long!

&

Holy hell that was GOOD!

Fav'd it!

~Roxann3
Diabolus Kara chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
OHMYGOD, FINALLY :D I've felt like the biggest douche for not being able to review any of your stories and now the button works again (this damn phone wouldn't let me use it before). So, yeah, this story (as with all of your stories) is beautifully written c: Your style just has an amazing flow to it, so you better keep it up or else Demyx's tears of sheer sorrow will drown us ALL. 3