Reviews for The Choices We Make
bardsgrl4evr chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
Wonderful story you have here! The video was cool too. This is def a story I have on high alert. Cannot wait for a new chapter from you.
Antiquatedgirl18 chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
I like what you did with her password: badwolf ;)
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
You're late, where are new chappies; (approximately) during October/November 2012, my hiney it's almost two months past that tentative deadline ;A; Oh and I've just had the pleasure of re-reading this fic gotta say I love the revisions.
damianarose chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
I really like this until you brought in Amelia Pond, now its kind of weird...I would have like AU better, and not this kind of AU. I will read the next chapter and see what you do, but basically I find this just taking the episode and adding Rose in every once in a while... *SIGH* Not real creative.
TheWhiteRaven chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
I think I am in love with this story! I read this all in one sitting, and now I'm wanting more! Keep up the good work :D
leechlover6685 chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
I think I'm going to cry.
WhoInWhoville chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Oh this is interesting. Very nice cadence. Off go the next chapter.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
So, So glad you are back and will be anxiously awaiting more of this story...spent the afternoon re-reading it from beginning to it current state and loving every minute of it.
miriel celeste chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
This is seriously amazing!

Personally I'm still in denial about the last minutes of End of Time and the adventures of the eleventh Doctor take place in a parallel universe! (They are awesome, but David is still out there somewhere, somewhen) So I absolutely love the idea of a series 5 (and possibly 6..come on the Doctors Wife screams for Rose) so please keep working on this one!
twilightluva786 chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
great story so far are you going to be continuing it?
peeseblosm chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I love your story! Please finish it! my e-mail is

I would love to hear from you!
You13 chapter 9 . 1/27/2011
I just thought I’d tall you how much I am loving this fanfic! And I just can’t what for the next chapter!

Please update soon!

God Bliss
lilylulurose chapter 9 . 10/18/2010
I wonder if you are still writing this. I love the idea of Rose being a Time Lady. She always was really and I love how she has always helped the Doctor psychologically. I would love to see more romance between them once Rose has mourned John. Anyway, hope you are still writing. Excellent story and great writing skills.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
This... Is Brilliant... and there needs to be MORE OF IT!
Megan chapter 9 . 9/16/2010
I love your story! it was incredible! you must write more with the 10th doctor, and Rose! I loved reading it!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »