Reviews for Spell Gone Wrong
Diana Thropp chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Good story! I like Galinda's over-enthusiasm. Please update soon!
jeanette9a chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
if sammy has to go to school like that, paulina is gonna have a freak out over the new popular girls at school.
i don't think she would be able to survive against Galinda either, she is so not that peppy.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Cool chapter
HiyaKitty chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
can't wait to see what happens next
HiyaKitty chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Danny Phantom and Wicked two of my favourite things combined THANK YOU. Bet Sam and Elphaba become friends now because there so alike. Y'know the whole wearng black and liking animals thing.
HiyaKitty chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
'As fast as here heels could carry her' i laughed at that line D
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Well written perhaps.
Beatrice Cecily chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
That was...Interesting. Hope you write a new chappie soon!(Galinda squeal) I like how you incorperated Lady Gaga randomly.
broom over bubble chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
KITTY-KAT! awwwwwwwwwww, are dey cute? thanks for updating, FINALY! ;) yes, get galinda and fifi *gigles* over there, pronto! see ya!
Kigy chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
I like it.

At first, I thought it was a very odd mix for a crossover, Danny Phantom and Wicked, and reading it, it still is weird to imagine in its own interesting way. That being said, I thought it was well written and intriguing... but it still hasn't reached anything really... juicy... it doesn't quite have that special hook that's going to nab readers and keep them on their toes wanting to read your story eagerly with every update or coming back excited after months of waiting between each update. It's still at that 'eh- it's okay, good, better than most' etc. etc. stage...

Sorry- I'm going on a bit of a rant, aren't I? *feels bad for going on about... er... nonsense-ish-ness...*

Anyways, if you take anything from this, take this: Your story has lot's of potential and deserves another chance to shine... with an update, of course! ;) I'm looking forward to seeing where you go on with the story!

Much Care,

From a very VERY scary reviewer (with fangs & evil eyes & really choppy sentences that sometimes make no sense)

-Kigy
broom over bubble chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
i love it when people refer to horrible morrible as fish-looking! hehehe again, dont MAKE me nag you! lol, bye!
broom over bubble chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
i was to lazy to log in ;) i like it metro! dont MAKE me nag you incessently on PM to get you to update!
Nysk chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Odd place to end the chapter, but still better than a cliffhanger!

Overall, a nice addition to the story. Amusing how easily she dealt with Vlad.

I wonder how Elphaba will take to reading the actual book Wizard of Oz.
Nysk chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
interesting idea... could use being a bit longer but it is sort of the prologue.

I am interested in seeing what you do with this.