Reviews for Operation Domino
guest chapter 1 . 1/1
woah! nice work!
The Genesis Awards chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I am extraordinarily pleased to inform you that your story, Operation Domino, has been nominated for The Genesis Awards Best Short Fic Category 2012 Season. The Genesis Awards exists to reward the authors of FFVII fanfiction that show a certain standard of grammar and formatting, relevance to canon and characterization. Your story was nominated by Sai at The Genesis Awards forums. The nominations will be open until December 31 and the nominated stories will be assessed from January 1-February 15th, 2013, by preliminary readers. Further details will be present on The Genesis Awards website at a later date.

If you have any questions or comments, please visit our Fan Fiction Net Profile or The Genesis Awards forum.

Congratulations,

Sai,

Co-Administrator and Judging Coordinator,

The Genesis Awards
Khelek-sul Renai chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I really like this story. It really gets into Reeve's head and how he must feel for all of this mess. Well written. Good job. I think my heart is breaking for him...
elixile chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Such an emotive piece of writing to bring back Reeve with. I've been a long term fan of yours but haven't really used the opportunities of sites to leave reviews before. What I love about this is the darkness you've afforded him: the poignancy of his own knowledge, the grown awareness of Shinra, his own relationships and culpabilities within that. All crafted into something deeply affecting.
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Aww, poor Reeve, he sounds stressed. I love the way you write Reeve, he is an amazing character! :)
LilTigre chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Brilliant. Painful, heart-wrenching, and brilliant. You've always had a knack for bringing out emotion in a few words, in expressive imagery, and this really shines. You say you've looked up to me in the process- well, in all the time I've seen you writing, I've looked up to you too. Stories like this are why.
Strange and Intoxicating -rsa chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
*tears*

Thank you so much for writing this. You have always been one of my favorite authors, and have inspired me in ways I can't even explain. To read this and know that you even thought about me, as well as the other two people, makes me cry. I don't even know what to say, except thank you. Your Reeve is real, to me, and your writing is so believable and beautiful that words cannot describe it. You write emotion, pain, and heartache so well that I have sat here for fifteen minutes in complete shock, and have read this story twice. The emotion, even on the second read (and I expect the thrid, fourth, five, and seven hundredth) is just as fantastic as the first.

I cannot tell you how perfect this was.

Thank you.

I think that this story, as well as your others, will continue to be not only some of my favorite pieces of fandom, but some of my favorite writing as a whole.

-Sai