Reviews for Five Kisses chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
awww yay :) i love a happy ending... i really enjoyed this little story! so well done! :)... also it's kind of weird reading a fic by someone you've met in RL i have to admit lol

xx chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
:( my heart hurts for bella

xx chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
noooooooooooooo :( chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
:( awww poor bella

xx chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
awww the first chapter is totes cute :) ... btw im not stalking you :p this was in one of the community alerts that arrived over the weekend :p didn't even know it was you till i'd already clicked it lol

marigold123 chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
Short and sweet...I am glad they got their HEA. What Bella did affected so many. Thank goodness Edward and Angela realized that they didn't truly love each other...they each loved someone else. Enjoyed your story.
marigold123 chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
Well at least Bella got to explain to Edward why she did what she did, and to tell him she still loved him. She was wrong to hurt Edward like that. Bella knows this. Is it too late? I am hoping he will show up at her door... Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
So Edward always had feelings for Bella. That summer of her graduation was blissful. Of course it had to end. Bella making decisions for the both of them without consulting Edward. Sigh! So now the love of her life, who she's denied for years again, is now getting married. Sad. Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
At that time in their lives three years is a big difference. I felt so bad for Bella...kissing Edward and then him telling her they shouldn't be, she was too young. Sigh. Way to crush a 14 year olds life. Ofcourse what Edward said was true...but he did kiss her back! So Bella ran away...sigh. Bittersweet.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Poor Bella...I wonder how she got to this...sitting in her room drinking by herself, while Edward is off getting married. Little Bella and Edward were so sweet...and Alice sounded like a wild child weilding her hair brush. Enjoyed.
happiness5678 chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
Wow...this was great! I was really rooting for these 2 after everything that happened; so glad it worked out for them :) Thanks for sharing!
AbidingByRhyme chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
I loved this! It was heartbreaking and sweet and adorable and just overall a great quick read!
blackagurl chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
That was great...
Breaking Aurora chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Awwwww, so freaking sweet! I just want to give them such big hugs :-) I can't wait to see where you take these two. Poor grown Bella and her aching heart :-(
x123 chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
I loved the innocence of their first kiss.

I sucked in my breath when Edward said Bella was like a little sister to him after their second kiss (although I was glad he said it, because their age would have made anything else uncomfortable).

I might have squealed a bit when they kissed for the third time (and did other stuff).

I felt sorry for Bella when they kissed for the fourth time (but I was proud of her for telling Edward about her feelings).

And I simply loved their fifth kiss, because, although they both had to go through a lot of pain, I was glad Edward didn’t rush to Bella right after he ended things with Angela.

You see, I really liked this short story!
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »