Reviews for Five Kisses
Xelar chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
I absolutely loved this 3 I laughed and I cried, and it was perfect.
karry4harry chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
That was a lovely story! I really enjoyed reading it! It was extremely well written. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Karry.
JeNnNn chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
*sigh*

so sweet.

I really loved this, all of it. it was really great.

Thank you so much for sharing!

JeNnNn chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
ack :((((

So much sadness and pain between them.

make it better please, lol

JeNnNn chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
""Don't cry, Bella." Edward was suddenly panicked and he drew me to him in a hug, the beer soaking through to his shirt too. "I really hate it when you cry.""

I like it when he says that. it makes me all gooey and happy

haha :P

awww dude - why'd it have to be angela? D:

i can kinda see why - similar looking and personality wise too.

but still. not cool :(

her sadness. it HURTS :((

JeNnNn chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
""You're like a little sister to me"

Ack - he may as well have stabbed her D:

boo, sad panda chapter :(

JeNnNn chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
"told me that I would be pretty too one day when I wasn't a baby. I had stopped crying upon being told that. I was an easily appeased child."

Awww - cute :')

YES! Edward has a Gameboy. A gaming choice :D

haha - sorry im kinda nerdy about stuff like that cause I work in gaming...

This is so sweet. i love it :)

Emmauk26 chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
yay, love it, yay, hehe, soooooo cute, sooooo glad that he didn't get married, are you gonna do a sequal to this coz that would be fantastic, brilliant job.
2loveybunnies chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
OH YES! That was awesome! So glad they found their way back to each other! Loved this story and so sorry for doubting that you would bring them together in the end.
2loveybunnies chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
OH MY GOD, I am totally crying like a baby right now! My heart breaks for both of them, but especially for Bella because she caused this all to happen. I know she thought she was doing the right thing, but she ruined it all. I really hope that the last chapter fixes this! I want them to be together!
2loveybunnies chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
God, getting an invitation to the wedding must have killed her! She was so selfless that she never told anyone about her love for Edward and she blew it! How could she have pushed him away and not told him why? They could have worked it out... so sad.
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Oh God, poor Bella. That is so humiliating to put yourself out there like that and be rejected. Granted there was a discernible age difference at that time, and I'm sure Edward didn't think of her in that way, but it still hurts.
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Wow, this chapter was really sweet - well except for the part with a drunken Bella sitting in her empty apartment crying because Edward was marrying someone else at the time! I want to read the rest now, but I'm afraid of what the ending is going to be!
arden8283 chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
Oh goodie a HEA and a perfect one at that. I actually liked that Edward didn't go to Bella right away that he needed some time to process first. I loved these lines, "Why was it always like this between us? Why couldn't it ever be simple and uncomplicated?" Great job! Thanks!
Kimmydonn chapter 5 . 8/27/2010