Reviews for Five Kisses
ColourmeCullen chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
Unf. Yes! Loved this. :D
Princess Mishawaka chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
What a really sweet story. I love every chapter. Yes, your happy ending is exactly what I needed to read.

I love Bella and Edward love stories when they get together in the end.

thank you.
EternallyCullen chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
That was the best ending. Perfectly sweet and romantic. I am trying to fight back the tears. I'm so pleased he came back to her and she admitted her feelings. Now they can be together forever.

Loved it. Well done. X
Just Me Alone chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
That was amazing! Thank you!
Just Me Alone chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
Somehow I don't think Edward is going to marry Angela...he loves Bella regardless.

It will all work out, they will be together.
Kimmydonn chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
heartbreaking...
Princess Mishawaka chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
so I am sitting here in bed reading this story tears running down my cheeks. Are you happy now?

So SAD...ugh

You wrote it very well believe me my tears commend your ability to make me feel your words.
TwilightGuru09 chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
Good heavens this made me cry. Please update soon. I can't stand the pain and I want this to be over.
EternallyCullen chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
Oh poor Bella o( such an emotional and well written chapter x
Myth'lovin chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
This is so sad. :(
ColourmeCullen chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
Oh, this chapter killed me! Damn, but it was so good! :)
Emmauk26 chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
OME, OME, OME, this chapter was FANTASTIC, brilliant, wonderfull, so glad that she told Edward how she feels at least now she knows that she did all she could, and i'm glad that she told her mum everything, please please please, update really really really soon, I really hope that he stops the wedding and come back for her, oh god your killing me with suspence here, i'm going mad, hehe.
arden8283 chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
I loved this line, "Now if only my heart could stop slowly shattering into tiny pieces" even if it broke my heart. I'm glad that Bella got to tell Edward the truth but he marries Angela anyway? So heartbreaking *sniffles*. Great job! Thanks!
arden8283 chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Oh, Bella WHY... why why why would you let him go? I mean I guess I understand but break my heart in a million pieces why don't you. I loved this line, "I didn't want to ruin Edward's life, so I would just have to ruin mine instead." So now Edward is marrying someone else. I hope they at least get a chance to talk before the wedding. Great job! Thanks!
Emmauk26 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
OME love this story, I feel really sorry for them both, they really need to talk more, if she had just told him how she felt and her fears i'm sure he would of listened, she didn't need to break his heart, ;-( poor Edward, wonder why he's marrying someone else when he loves Bella so much, can't wait to see what happens next and where this goes update really really soon.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »