Reviews for Five Kisses
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
How absolutely precious. I can't wait to see kiss number two. Edward is already so sensitive and Bella is already a caretaker. Good job.
arden8283 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oh, noes. Edward is marrying someone else? I loved these lines, "Maybe we had become so close that we were incapable of seeing the bigger picture. Or maybe we were so far apart that we could no longer see each other, only everything going on around us, the inconsequential stuff." I love how you portray the Swans and the Cullens friendship - and the image of Bella trying to pull out Edward's copper hair was so funny. That first kiss was so adorable; I might of sighed out loud. I'm only slightly embarrassed. Great job! Thanks!
ColourmeCullen chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Insanely cute! Even with the dash of heartache...
blackagurl chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oooo plz more it's so cute so far
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
love it great job, it's fantastic, why's Edward marrying someone else, is he effected by Bella not being there, is he just trying to move on coz he dosen't think that she likes him, I can't beleieve that she's all on her own, do they know how she feels about him, if not why do they think that she's not at the wedding and if so why is no one there to comfort her, lol, sorry, oooohhhhh so many qestions, can't wait to see what happens, hope that Edward wakes up and stops the wedding and goes and tells Bella that he loves her, hehe, looking forward to more, update really really soon. ;-D
ecxe chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
yay! so excited for this, it looks like its going to be really sweet:)
onePushyFox chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
So sweet! I can't wait to see what comes next!
cherokeecaryl chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
*cries* Please tell me Edward is not going to get married... that woman is not Tanya, right? Please, tell me she is not Tanya. I can't explain why I hate her, but I do.

Is Edward a jerk here? Or Bella never said anything?

I hope this will have a happy ending and not Bella drinking more wine and crying. And Edward single and with Bella?

I loved the part when they were kids :)
Kimmydonn chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
That is too sweet. I have to go see my dentist now. Excuse me while I Awwwwwwwww.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6