Reviews for The Muggle and The Centaur
Tenchi Knight chapter 9 . 4/4
Oh wow... You are just awesome! I love the way you handled Umbridge in this chapter! Epic!
SortingHat chapter 3 . 3/26
Maybe she should build an airplane like the Wright Brothers!
SortingHat chapter 2 . 3/26
I just want to point out that these Wizards are WAY behind the times and it was only selected *muggles* that hated the witches.

The *Quakers* for eg had very good relationships with the Indians and often traded and yes they were *Christians* but not the kind main stream media likes to spew out 24/7 to brainwash you using selected stories.

Yes these are the Quakers that made Quaker Oats by the way.

Modifying one's memories like that just because a Muggle sees something they shouldn't see is actually *satanic* and goes against all principals and universal laws of free will.

Karma has ways of finding their target.

Quote from Independence Day: "Pay back is a bitch ain't it!"

If that isn't dark magic then I don't know what is!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/26
Is Rebecca part of the rich 1 percenters who think they own the world?
DeathsQueen26 chapter 10 . 3/19
Ha! Nothing gets pass dumbledore!
Durga's Black Byakko chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
I just want to say this: YESSSSSSSSSSS! This story was well written, thought provoking and in depth. This is undoubtedly one of the best Harry Potter Fanfics I have ever had the pleasure of reading and I look forward to the sequel. The way you implemented the actual cannon events within the book while creating an imaginative and easily plausible plot is in itself a masterpiece. I commend your skills.
horus100 chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
muy interesante la historia mis felicitaciones
RandomCitizen chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
...Still not over that Morgan? And Bane still a mite pissy as ever I see.

I wonder if Ash has grown still nice. :3 It's a wonder why Firenze is so...civil from the rest.

Glad she's got a career change. Hopefully she's learned to respect "the help" after this as well.
RandomCitizen chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
Shame on you Bane trying to "take one for the team". :p

I think humans would accept magic eventually(though there is no denying that there would be nay-sayers and Neo Witch Trial reenactments) and It might've been best if there were no Statute of Secrecy in the first place before our tech got so far, oh well.
Man I would TOTALLY accidentally pull a feather, or let go...I've got stick arms... 'Xl

Ooh, two more chapters...ominous.
RandomCitizen chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
Ah so that Agon-what's his face is the peacock type? Tolerable I guess. Those three brothers definitly gave off a Three Stooges/Huey, Duey, and Louis type vibe though or somethin'.

It's prolly that git BANE. Blech, can't stand the Human be not being forlorn. He's surely not happy with all Firenze's "my lady" stuff.

And stop callin' her Mare/Breeder/Not her name! ESPECIALLY WENCH! Gosh that term is annoying... DX' Well only a couple chaps left, she may be fine... :l
RandomCitizen chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
Yeesh. That was descriptive. No wonder they got kicked out. I mean I'm all for culture differences, but I draw the line once it's at the expense of others. (and I REALLY doubt the full effectiveness of tree sap water) Well that's marginally better Magorian, though I know Bane wouldn't care to try( and her guard and the other A name guy has no chance), it
she's a means to an end for him.(and many others)

It's prolly best she don't sleep to soon. the memory won't be as fresh then so less chance of nightmares. At least I heard that somewhere about traumatic events. Guess she better be prepared for some posturing tomorrow... Sheesh at least if they were half bird(not harpy) they would try to impress her at first. Hm, I wonder if Fauns have beein in a similar perdicament as them, after all they were not too different(and were more ass-like than horses being goats) with their wild drives. Even if I think of the nice Faun fron Narnia a lot.
betzen84 chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
GREAT story.. love to seing the World of Harry potter from a different side
RandomCitizen chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
Now she's just being unfair to Firenze, though I definitely don't wish to be in her perdicament.

Very brutal, honestly you can tell they are GREEK Mythical Beasts that's for sure.(as in the Gods not the actual Greeks 'XP) Centaurs are intellectual but very wild I remember hearing.

Yah know, with attitudes like these it makes me wonder how their ACTUAL Breeders feel about this system and treatment.(likely fine from being raised to it and I'm sure it's not as bad sense they aren't Human)
The leader M-guy is a dummy, no way she'll get used to them now, it'd take some serious levels of Stockholm doses for that, and only Firenzes being decent enough.

Aw, now I wonder of Ash being like that...hopefully he'll being happiness for manny in fair ways.
RandomCitizen chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
That leader guy is bugging me now...Bane always did of course.("hey I hate all Humans but if we keep this one there's free kids AND I can make it miserable, a win-win!" That's what he's thinking. :p)

Poor guy...yah know Rebecca, when you demand someone what they are doing wait for them to answer. 'XP
RandomCitizen chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
Arguing over first dibs honestly...isolation has surely taken a hit at their manners hasn't it? (I suppose it's why you never see witches wearing pants under their robes... 'XP)
The Syfaph guy seems an alright sort.

Aw no... I never really think it appropriate to lie and mislead children like that...things like that stick to them. Hopefully no one makes a fuss about her escape attempts.(with no food, water, idea where she's going, and with a bunch of predators in her way)

PS. Yeah, well screw you Bane(I can't help but think of the Batman villain)! (though I'm sure whatever reasons he has make a minimal amounts of sense...they always do for "Humans Are the Bane(ha) of Everything" side.