Reviews for Being Reno
cram-chan chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
I LOVE THIS FANFICTION!
You hit the characters on the point! It's really fun to read!
(I actually read it during work 'cause I couldn't stop!xD")
Lots of love for your writing style!
Great job! *thumbs up*
GHOSTSherri chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Oh my God. Now I have read everything of yours, and I think this one ties with Play with Me as my favorite. AND it is a Tseng/Reno/Rufus. I love the plot, the end made me want to cry, and I really truly thought-of hoped- that Tseng was actually Reno. I am pleased with it, very much and I cannot wait to see what else you come up with. I would also like to say that I have read a lot of stuff, and I have seen some of the most HORRIFIC spelling and grammar errors. But I did not notice any with yours. Seamless and perfect, very good job. I actually envy your writing ability :)
Fallen-Yuki chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
Lmao. This was pretty awesome. I liked this chapter a lot. That was pretty clever.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Lmao. That was nice. I know I shouldn't be laughing but I've been perusing failblog all night so I really can't help it. Um. Dughughdeugh. Oh. My thought. Reno's totally gonna notice Tseng was digging through his stuff. Lovesit.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
I'm laughing so hard. I know this is probably supposed to be serious. Imagining Tseng actually doing these things and in a serious manner. I really can't help it.
Shinosuke chapter 9 . 5/14/2011
WOW this was sooo good. This is one of the first FFVII stories I've ever read where I really felt like everyone was in character. The story was just so... perfect. I absolutely loved it and i can't think of any better way to describe it to you.

I wish maybe it'd been a little longer. And i'm curious as to what happens later, but i think a sequel would ruin the perfection of that ending. So good. Really; and i don't say that often.
FaiofSeresu chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I loved this story, but when I read it I couldn't reveiw because my computer was acting up. I love the two pairings with Rufus. It was a great fic. I was actually sad when it ended. I wanted to read more.
aubrieta chapter 9 . 3/19/2011
Once again you are introducing me to a pairing that I hadn't considered before. I've read stories where Rude and Elena work as Turks together, but I haven't read one yet where they are having an actual conversation and both are realizing that an attraction is going on. I'd be interested in reading a story about them,I've always liked Rude, and I think he really deserves a good woman. (which Elena is)

It seemed totally logical to me that the three of them would all end up in the same bed at some point, leave it to Reno to make it all happen! I liked that there was so much respect and probably even a kind of love between them...and it was interesting to see the different ways that power was passed around between the three of them. Rufus got what he needed, a moment of release, freedom,clarity, and now he can continue on being in charge, with the help of his Turks. The other two got something they've been wanting too, so it all ended well.

Thanks for the great story!
alltheangelsinheaven chapter 9 . 3/18/2011
that was HOT

mm YUM

_;; wow. yes. I think you did a WONDERFUL job writing the threesome! I know I could never manage... I'm impressed :)

that was a great end to the story! thankies~

xox ATAIH
TheHomicidalManiac777 chapter 9 . 3/17/2011
wow, that was awesome, especially that last paragraph! nice work indeed, have a cookie. XD
DamonWesker chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
OMG, this was soooo awesome! So sexy, and funny, and tender, and sensual, and...did I mention sexy? One of the best Reno, Rufus and Tseng stories I've ever read!

Oh man, *sigh*, I kinda wish it was longer. Well, I've definitely going to fave this, then I can read it again whenever I want. XD
ViviMouse chapter 9 . 3/14/2011
Oh my, what a way to finish it. I'm in love with the end, haha! xD

I loved Rufus' last sentence; you've placed it very well! :D

I hope you continue the other story you're working on too. :)

Thanks for this pure moment of smut. :D
Faoiltierna chapter 9 . 3/13/2011
That ending...so quiet, Rufus reflecting after that wonderful, sexy and heartwarming night with his two Turks...it was just perfect.

This has been a lovely story. I'm almost sorry it is over! But I will undoubtedly be reading and re-reading it again.

:-)
Licoriceallsorts chapter 9 . 3/13/2011
That turned out rather lovely and poignant. I thought the part with Rude and Elena was very well done. Loved the teasing over the "heading" line. As for the rest - it was a moment out of time, wasn't it? Tomorrow, everybody will have to go back to being themselves, back in their proper places. I really loved the line about Rufus giving up his eternal struggle for control. What a relief! But he's right that it can only be a temporary respite. Tseng and Reno, on the other hand, could actually have something long-term - though Tseng probably wouldn't do that to Rufus. One feels that the situation could easily get very messy and painful unless they were all superhumanly generous, unjealous, and forgiving.

I loved the way the sun came in and clarified the outlines of their faces.

I recently read an amusing fic in which every single person Rufus was ever involved with died soon afterwards, horribly and inexplicably, from some freak accident, except for Reno, and that was only because Tseng happened to be comatose at the time in the next door hospital room - because, of course, the one carrying out the killings was Tseng. It was his way of saying "I love you". I suppose that's the antithesis to this story.
CameoAmalthea chapter 9 . 3/13/2011
It's funny, when I read Licoriceallsorts comment my mind went to "all Turk orgy?" Because I've seen Reno/Rude and Elena/almost every guy character before.

Liked the way you handled it though, I've never seen Rude/Elena before, or at least never read it. It's an uncommon pairing, but you did it well. I like that you acknowledged the canon interests and incorporating that as you move on into your own pairings. Elena liked qualities about Tseng that Rude shares, then with Tifa she's more than a girl with big tits she's a girl with a brain and mean right hook, just like Elena. I think you might have missed an opportunity there to point that out, that Rude's interest in Tifa might have been more than just physical. You did a good jobbing showing why Elena might be into Rude, but not as much why Rude would be into Elena. I mean you do show physical attraction but I guess I wanted a bit more. The idea that Rude just might have a thing for girls who can hold their own in a fight. Or the thought that Elena was in many ways perfect because she was one of their own, given Rude's history of AVALANCHE girls.

However, that's not the focus of the fic, so I'll move on to that. I thought this was a brilliant ending. It was very well written.

Although I can't help but cringe at the idea of...well I don't want to be too graphic in the comments but no prep no lube sounds painful. I know guys do it, you don't always need prep, and Rufus was certainly relaxed and reading and wanting it. Still, lubricant just seems like a good idea...because...well intense pain.

Other things...I liked Reno's mind set, having to deal with his own jealousy and possessiveness toward Tseng, although it sort of made me feel like Reno didn't want Rufus as much. That Rufus was more out of pity than desire. I wonder if Rufus things it might be pity, and if that would hurt his pride. They want to be with him because he's in pain and likely dying, and is that all? Does Rufus wonder about that?

I like how you let the fic lead into the beginning of Advent Children. It really fits the story within the frame work of possible in canon, and It was also very in character for Rufus to want to move on, let this be something that couldn't happen again.

All the same, I sort of want a sequel that explores how things carry on. What effect does it have on the Turks to see him healed. What effect on Rufus does it have nearly losing Tseng and Elena?

Anyway great fic, and so glad you finished, the ending was great.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »