Reviews for Finally Found You, Now Don't Leave
Beyond'sGurl chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
O.M.G! I 3 it! U MUST write more!
ShadowDog34 chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
I like how this is going. I hope you update again soon!
emotionalpoemgirl chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Oh my. RavenAngerDanger. BIG Danger.
bk00 chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
and here i thought she burned that damn book. wonderful chapter. Falc, i suggest u run or your baby sis really will kill u. amazing chapther!
wolfenstien chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
another good chapter dudette... :D

wolfenstien
Smiral chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Damn, Raven's gonna beat the crap outta Crow can't wait to read that. I was right, he's got fire powers, but shouldn't his name be Phoenix? Don't worry about it, I'm just a smart ass :)
Mercenary Clown chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
do not get me wrong, i wasn't berating you. when writing fanfics, it is always a good idea to take certain...creative liberties, with the charecters.

i love it, its a great premisis...for half a second, i thought you where going to have crow destroy the book.

and on a last note...

HAHAHAHAHAHA they is soooo gonna get beat.
DarkRapture chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Hmm, I wouldve burned the book, mainly because of my hatred of Malchior and Rorek, but chucking it away works too. Especially cuz that bastard can feel it. .

I'm really not understanding why Crow being older than Raven is a big deal just cuz BB is the youngest. Does everyone expect them to be the same age or something?
emotionalpoemgirl chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
This is pretty good! Love it!
FireBreathingNinja chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Cool. I was reading the reviews at the bottom and fire power? Awesome what do you have up your sleeve this time TS? What are BB & Crow going to find in RaeRae's room? I will be hounding you. I dont care school's out. I will find a way! :D (You know i will)
DarkRapture chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
I'll be honest here, I was grinning the entire time I was readin' this chapter. I really hope you continue this, even if you don't get enough reviews. This is officially my favorite story. And I burst out laughing when B said "no homo".
Mercenary Clown chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
ahh, good times

no homo, love that phrase.

im enjoying this, and i was gonna sya that wasa bit OOC for raven to beg...but hey...it is your story.

cant wait for the update
Smiral chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
It seems a little odd the Crow's older than Raven, since BB's the youngest and all, but you know what you're doing. Anyway, hope Crow and Raven unite in the next one, that's gonna be good. Update soon!
bk00 chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
Girlfriend this is amazing! Lovin' Crow and BB's bro-ship! Wonder how Rae's gonna react! I adored the BB and Rae scene last chapter! Can't wait for more
Smiral chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Awesome! Keep updating, this story has great promise. Anyway, I liked the fight between Crow and the gang leader, that was pretty cool. One question, you said Crow's hands were heating up, does that mean he has fire power?
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »