Reviews for How Did You Get Banned From a Whole Town, Jethro?
Marine101 chapter 2 . 5/20
My head and stomach feels just like Gibbs' did! This is the bestest story I've ever seen
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Hahahahaha! Loved it! :)
Ways2die chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
My sides they are in about as much pain as Gibbs head would be but mine is from laughing.
This was wonderful reading.
Known Unknowns chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
I... have no words. This is perfection. Absolute perfection. *dies*
Known Unknowns chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Holy fourth of July weenie roast, what the HELL am I looking at?
barbarataku chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
I will send a review when I quit laughing
Frances chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Wow. Best story I've read in a long time.
Joycelynn chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
I'm having a bad week. I came back to this story to make me feel better and it did. Thank you for a laugh when I needed it.
Yabbit chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
so checking out this song

loved the story btw

Fed up with this crap chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
LOL read this before and apparently didn't review but I liked it. Funny and that explains why you choose that town lol.
LipstickandAspirin chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Oh my goodness this is by far the BEST fic ive read!
TheMarauderBandit chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
That was the BEST seven minutes of my life. I'm laughing so hard I'm crying, and my parents are looking at my like I'm an alien. Wow! That was great! You are such a good writer, and I could imagine each and every one of them doing what they were doing. I don't think I have a favorite scene. That was just awesome. That's great... SO yeah, great job. ;)

~Agent Bandit
Joycelynn chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I read this story every few weeks when I need a good laugh. It's very good and just as funny at the 1oth reading as it was at the first reading.
Lauri3n chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
This is hysterical. I actually cried, I was laughing so hard!
fanfictionfan63 chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
Oh my gosh, that was awesome, soooo funny *ROFL*. Will immediately check out your other stories :-D