Reviews for Sweet Shorts
SunMoonKitsune chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
awwwww so ute
DaTricksyHobbit chapter 43 . 5/28/2013
I love these shorts! Thought no-one else shipped these two...
The start of this made me laugh, and I think Finny portrayed as a horny, hormonal teenager is brilliant. :)
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 51 . 12/23/2012
Ahhh! This is so good and the abrupt ending was just... OFHAFNJKDBGSNDUHIRJ! Please update asap! I adore these dribbles :')
Stitched-Song chapter 32 . 11/1/2012
VeniVediVici chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
The maids name is Mey-Rin, not maylene.
Otaku the Dearest chapter 32 . 8/4/2012
Thats...awesome xD
Otaku the Dearest chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
CUUUUUUUUTE! SO FRIGGIN CUUUTE!
there is only one thing... her name isnt Maylene, it is MeyRin xDD great job !
Lady Shadow 77 chapter 68 . 7/26/2012
This has totally made me ship this pairing! Thank you for that!
Someone 3 chapter 24 . 6/7/2012
Since some chapters can't be seen, could you post them at another page and add the link to the chapters that were erased?

If it's not a bother, or if you want.

I'm just giving a way for other people to read them :3

Oh! I just hope you understood what I ment because my English is not that good U
the-devils-left-hand chapter 68 . 6/5/2012
Warning: before you read this long message it's merely saying i silently read your fanfics i love them and thank you! :D

after silently reading your fanfics (feel watched?) i decided fuck it i'll review but your my first and it's only cause i love your fanfics!3 so thanks they really make my mornings i read them before school and they make me feel motivated to get it over with so i can go home and read again! i also thank you once more for sekai-ichi hatsukoi i saw it on the bottom of one of your fan fics and decided to check it out i love it! but am pissed cause i can't find episode 13 and now i'm annoyed at my lovely (but, slow) computer!
VanillaFlavored chapter 68 . 6/4/2012
Perverse reviewer who hardly reviews because she sucks: All that keeps popping up in my head is cake. Lots and lots of cake. White frosting EVERYWHERE. Just think of the texture of it all against the skin. Rubbing, sliding, melting... *shudders* How delectable. :3

So, I love you dearly. And I told you goodnight ten minutes ago. xD
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 68 . 6/2/2012
I have a smut request! You know how in the first episode with Lizzy, she dressed everyone in "cute" outfits? And how she put Finny in tiny maid outfit, with cat ears and cat tail? Well Finny kept the outfit for him and Bard and "specail ocassions." Like Bard's birthday or an anaveresry. -fails at spelling-

These are really cute!
Nightowl572 chapter 68 . 5/25/2012
Poor Finny, Bard was being such a jerk! But, I suppose love can make people do crazy things. At least Bard finally got the truth out, unintentional though it may have been.

Adorable as always!
toastycakes chapter 68 . 5/25/2012
Cute! Confessions are actually my favorite, and I like that you made Bard struggle with it in a way that is definitely 'Bard.'
Namna-dono chapter 68 . 5/25/2012
I have many words in my extensive vocabulary but.. D'AWWWWWWW! This was so cute. Can I has Hurt/Comfort chapter plz?