Reviews for Taken
stressedasalways chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
Hey. I'm a late comer to the fandom. (just marathoned the whole series in about 2 weeks) Just wanted to say how much I loved this story. I could feel the emotions and could picture everything. I finished it late last night and found it stuck with me all day. Loved it. Cant wait to read your other stories.
edwardfiend chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
Really really enjoyed this fic. I couldn't stop reading it even though I'm supposed to be working on an essay. lol. Connor was brilliant. I really enjoy the way you write he and Abby. :D
aunteeneenah chapter 12 . 6/17/2011
Why oh why must you torture Connor so? Poor boy, what has he ever done to you? lol I don't know that a person can say they "loved" this story because like your other, it's so disturbing, however, it was riviting. It's almost midnight but I had to read it to the end, however, now I shall do my best to find one of your fluffier stories. Again, excellent job, lovely ending. Thank you.
LesleyS11 chapter 12 . 5/30/2011
Cool fic, really liked :)
ForeverYours.Jay chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
One word, AMAZING :D loved it
rileybear 14 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I really loved this fanfic. I have read this over 5 times, and each time it leaves me feeling so sorry for Abbs and Conn. When I think of an evil character for my own Primeval fantasies, I think up Canalla. Oooo...hated that fella, but I guess your supposed to.

Loved it! Thanks, and keep it up!
saresare chapter 12 . 12/5/2010
This story is nothing short of amazing. I just stayed up until the early hours of the morning to read it all at once. You are a spectacular author, and you describe the scenes so perfectly, I actually felt nauseated with the graphic violence and such because I felt like I was there. The plot lines terrific and as far as I can tell seamless. Connor and Abby are amazing as always, and greatly in character, and I love the loyalness of Danny and Becker near the end.

A very touching and well-written story. Thank you for writing it :)

x
DeeDeeCat chapter 12 . 11/6/2010
Yay! Well I guess I *did* make it through all but the Epilogue previously, but I still quite enjoyed reading this again. Matter of fact, I'll probably read it again if you post to Denial. LOVE this story, and how Danny and Becker were both so furious at Canella for what he'd done to Connor, and how close this broght Abby and Connor and *sigh* for happy endings.
DeeDeeCat chapter 9 . 11/5/2010
Ok, I suppose I had gotten to here since it finally let me review again. :) I love these little bits of sweetness in such a horrifying situation, and hero!Connor is lovely, of course.

The scene with Dayton was brilliant, and I have to say, it's one of my favorites from all the fics I've read. It has stuck with me since I first read it.

Loved this. *grins*
DeeDeeCat chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
Ah, so here's where I was! You know, this is *really* good. I am really liking this darker version quite a bit, although the other was brilliant, too. You've captured the fear and hoplessness of the situation, and yet the love blossoming there is just so sweet. Ah. Yep, I remember why I loved this the first time.
Squabble chapter 12 . 9/6/2010
Finished

Amazing story :D

Too bad Tom died, you made really well though

That didn't make much sense :l

Still I loved it!
Squabble chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
This story is really good from what I've read.

I like how you show the good side of Tom and tr guard.

Very descriptive.

Lovin it (:
drumrush chapter 12 . 9/2/2010
Wow. well I just finished reading this story again. there are soooo many things I want to say. but by the time I'm finished with the whole thing I forget everything. This is one really intense read. soooo difficult. I mean emotionally difficult. but the way you write is just so captivating, I can't stop. I want more. I really can't wait for you to post ALL of your other story so I can get to reading that one. I have decided this: the NEXT time I read this story, I am going to review it in the following format; I will do shorter chapter by chapter reviews so I can let you know everything on my mind from just THAT chapter. I have read all the good connor and abby fanfics on here now and I can't find anymore 'good' ones, I've read all the good ones, and have started reading crappier and crappier ones, so now getting back to THIS one reminds me of just how DAMN GOOD one was. I forgot! lol I even read all your favourites. and your favourites' favourites. and so one. I need a good book.
wordslinger chapter 12 . 8/14/2010
This was a cute fluffy ending. They certainly deserved it & after everything else, I'm sure they could appreciate it as well.

So, dude, you blew me away with the intensity of this story. That's why it took me so long to finish. I have a short attention span and I was seriously overwhelmed. In a good way!

I'm so glad you introduced me to more SciFi that I can obsess over. I don't always like things to be boring & "normal".

Excellent work!
wordslinger chapter 11 . 8/14/2010
Aww! But making out in the rain is fun! LOL

I'm sad Tom had to die, but he knew what he was getting into. Or he should have anyway. Was there no job description email?

Yeah... humor is my defense mechanism.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »