Reviews for Love Hina damaged
dufus2000 chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
I really like the story. Keep writing.

But... Capitalization of words is not a valid technique in the English language to denote yelling. The correct way is a normal sentence end!ing in an exclamation. !

So... Don't do it!
GaredBattlespike chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
More, please!

This is very well written.

The Characters are well represented.
The Scenes are written so well, that I can picture them in my mind!
The Story is great!
The Grammar/Spelling is good-a few odd bits here and there, but very good over all.

I give this 4 out of 5 stars, as I add this story to my Favorites and Follows!
MaximalCatPossible chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
Sweet last chapter! Hope to read more soon!
MaximalCatPossible chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
Not a bad chapter, and a pretty good story plot. Can't wait to read more of it.
MaximalCatPossible chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
This is an awesome fic so far! Can't wait to read more! Hope you can visit my Love Hina fic too...
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Goddamn he's an even bigger pansy than ever in this s**t fic. Way to go idiot.
Sir Knight Silvayne chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
This is turning out to be a great story. I can't wait for Shinobu to come back.
Starfire99 chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
How could they have that argument in the back of the limo without Keitaro waking up from all the noise?
Anon4 chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
As mostly says Motoko did mellow out later on and she really fell for Keitaro in the Manga.

I too am rooting for Motoko as Motoko is far more attractive and developed than Kanako and Kanako is too much like a goth girl and too gloomy, for her age, hell she might be an extreme beauty when she reaches Tsuroko's age.

Its better If Keitaro sees Kanako as he did originally and as a Sister, Motoko has a lot of convincing to do.

I'm sure Naru must be regretting her actions now, at least deep inside, perhaps when she grows older she will realise how bullheaded she was,but mostly somewhat its Keitaro's fault too as he only went for Naru coz of some promise they did when they were too young to even remember who made what promise.
Meech Macko chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
Wouldn't Keitaro be a bit peeved that he is seen as only a consolation prize of sorts and even if Kanako is not related by blood to Keitaro it would be odd since Keitaro originally sees her as his SISTER and as such suddenly seeing her as a love interest will be odd and So will Keitaro's family too...

Motoko really isn't that bad as she warmed up to Keitaro after her sister came in plus she is a raised in Medieval fashion so he Modern day sense is a bit slow and as such IF she does get with Keitaro now she will be extremely faithful to him like a perfect traditional wife of sorts to him.

Also she DID NOT Harm Keitaro as in Sword meet flesh, she only flashed wind like Ki attacks unlike Naru who is modern Influenced but jumps to conclusions much faster than Motoko.

Kitsune is not much of an option, she seems TARDY and too fickle minded, Mutsume is too clueless and Air-headed and her fainting wont help

I would like to know HOW Naru sees Keitaro now.

Try not to make Keitaro change too much, he should still have his kindness and such.

Personally I root for Motoko, Kanako seem a bit too much like a Goth and into S&M and such.

Until Next update

-Meech
Tig3rzhark chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
I just recently read this latest chapter. You really give the reader something to look forward to in each chapter you add.

There's no telling who would be worthy of winning Keitaro's heart, but I'm definitely looking forward to the part where Keitaro makes that final decision.

Keep up the good work. I hope one day I can be more dedicated to my own fanfictions.
Samhan chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
Welcome Back my friend

Aren't the others going to get Keitaro's heart?

Pleae make it harem.
JP Lake chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
yay! an update! this is one of the most interesting stories in the Love Hina FF archives. honestly, I'm pulling for Motoko in this one (I love that girl!) I'm glad you continued this fic and I hope you update real soon.
Lake Out
Nysk chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
Glad to see an update... I look forward to the explosions to come!

I honestly hope Motoko does not get into that much trouble from whatever you have planned even if she does not get paired with Kei.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Get some practice in because you need to learn how to SEPERATE f***ing sentences man! God this is such an eyesore, you really expect people to read this when everything is all bunched up as it is?

Christ!