Reviews for Lab Rat: Shades of Pain
Wolfie chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
Oh god. I nearly cried. How do you manage to write this? Not that it isn't good. But my friends think imma heartless demon and I couldn't write this.
Lexosurus chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
OMG. WHOA. See, I thought Danny would totally kill HIMSELF by the end of this. But like this was a total plot twist! I LOVED IT.
bibliophilea chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
Don't worry, I won't shoot you... [jabs cyber-space experimentally with electronic pitchfork]
But seriously, this is really good. Open-endedness bugs me a bit... but that's to do with me, not you... unless you decide to write a sequel? [looks up hopefully, pitchfork still in hand, but frozen in mid-jab]
Anyhoo, great job! I thoroughly enjoy your work!
niki spade chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
Aww does that mean no sequel? BTW very intense, and well written.
RavenRechior chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
Yay! lol Omg... CLIFFY! . -swats- next time don't leave such a cliffhanger! please? Omg, though.. it was... whew. Intense. Hey, Resident evil is awesome :P One of my favorite movie series, and soundtracks. . Zombies... Yee! Anyway, Keep up the AWESOME work, and I cant WAIT to read the sequel!
RavenRechior chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Holy shit... Vlad scared the shit out of ME! . -keeps reading- this is a really friggin' good story. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
ow
snakeofdreams chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
faaaavd
hopeistheway chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Yay, I get to review finally! :) okay firstly I love this spin off, it gets us into Danny's emotional state very nicely. And I know you probably didn't mean to do it but you also added some humor like in the beginning if the chapter when he wanted to snap and when he turned to run. (him being Danny.) I also like how much suspense you put out there. You made me king to every word. Nicely done, keep it up!
DPfruitloop chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
*dramatic music plays*

*depressing music plays*

*tragic music plays*
toonfangrl chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
This chapter kept making me think Danny was going to turn into Dan,if that's even feeling I get from reading this kind of story just won't ever go away.
Aurora Borealis 97 chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
Just morbid and slightly depressing as Lab Rat, but a good story. Cause it's supposed to be. It's so creepy, but I really like it.
The Iron Dreamer chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This is great! :) I'm glad someone's wrote a tale about how Danny'll tell someone about the horrors of his experience in the lab. I absolutely love it! :)
TexasDreamer01 chapter 6 . 10/12/2010