Reviews for Visual Inspirations – Twi25 Round Three Entries
Unchanged Affections chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
Love it! I love that you are using other characters other than Bella and Edward. And even other pairings, sometimes. Great job with these!
Unchanged Affections chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
Ah! Amazing! The ending is perfect... 'and he smiled.'
Unchanged Affections chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
That's sad ( I'm trying to figure out which on is Seth and which one is Edward. If you were sticking pretty close to canon... I'm going to guess Seth is the one leaving and Edward is the one that didn't show.

Great job!
Unchanged Affections chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Aw, so sweet... love these two )
Unchanged Affections chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Whoa... vivid descriptions.

James is such an ass.
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude or bother you in any way. It's . . . well, I just think you're the prettiest girl I've seen in a long time. You're right though, I shouldn't stare . . . I just couldn't help myself." - Aw, love it! He’s so cute )

“What we felt for each other was all that mattered.” - Perfect way to end.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again... You are such a fantastic author. You are creative and well-written. You look at that picture prompt and come up with such an interesting, deep, well-thought out o/s... amazing. I mean, you could turn this prompt into a full story. I love the direction you decided to take for this o/s... it’s very different than what most would probably come up with to write after seeing that prompt.

Awesome!
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Loved it
chele681 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I love they way you chose to take this. Such an under-explored dichotomy. Thank you for writing it.