Reviews for Joshua Trips
Katteilpawz chapter 3 . 1/10
At long last. Someone i can agree with regarding this trope.
Manical hormonal fans making one character rape another character and being all, 'oh! It's so hot~'
Ahem i know you said only Josh/Neku hate and not yaoi as a whole but THANK YOU, for tearing back reality.
HB Kit chapter 21 . 1/6
Best twewy fanfiction ever. Best fanfiction ever. Best thing ever.

I never reviewed in 2011 and I am ashamed of myself. So I'm reviewing now in 2017 despite the high chance of never seeing the ending because goodness this story makes me so happy, so ungodly happy.
Unknowngirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Please! If you don't want to finish this at least tell us what was going to happen! I fell in love with this fic after reading the first chapter, and ever since I finished it I keep thinking about what would happen next. I don't know if you're even going to read this someday, but I must say it: This fanfic is just awesome, and I love your sense of humor. It's my type of humor.
GoldenGriffiness chapter 9 . 10/1/2015
Wow, you just described the noise form for Neku I designed! Like, eerily so. He's a purplish blueish caracal (I did their big ears and lanky physique for him) with orange clawed graffiti foreleg, little flame-ish tufts on his ears (which aren't music notes, on mine) and a grafiti tail that zig-zags in a cross and splits into two flame shaped tails, for the nekotama thing. He also has a white belly and the colors are faded like you said, though I push it a bit closer to actual flame effects, with the claws and tailtips being the most yellow and thus "hottest" part of the fire. If your interested I could link you to my pictures of him XD

Enjoying the story o far. But uh-oh, it's always said that human meat taistes like pork...
GoldenGriffiness chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Haha, I like it, sort of gives of a parody vibe. XD And it's a breath of fresh air not to run into Noshua. (Is there actually a "official" pairing name?)
Please chapter 21 . 12/9/2014
Please update.
Please.
animeluver987 chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Am I the only one who thinks it's symbolic that Joshua can't come out of the closet?

GOSH I WISH PEOPLE ACTUALLY FINISHED STUFF ON THIS SITE. :'(
Ayano the Hero chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
LOL WHAT WHERE DID THEY GOOOOO
Serefin chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
And, once more, I find your hypothetical 'Neku!Noise' intriguing. Can't wait to see what you've cooked up for Shiki and Beat(if anything).
Serefin chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
I really enjoy your ideas of how JoshNoise would work.
Serefin chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
Oh God, poor Joshua(our Josh)[there's something I never thought I'd say{"Poor Joshua", I mean}]
Serefin chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I have played through TWEWY, and so I am well-aware of Shiki not actually looking the way she does in game(rather, that's Eri's body your seeing throwing a pig[CAT!] around), BUT! That does not explain the fact that she has a lisp!
Kale Master chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Fuck I love this fic
Reilie chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Dem cliffhangers. :B
Update please!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
In a world that ends with you... I loved that lol