Reviews for To Hell and Back Again
Maddiecake chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
Okay, first:

When you said Baccalaureate, I kept thinking of IB, but that can't be right cos Sam would have to be in high school still. Secondly, as someone who wishes to become a nurse, I definitely agreed with all the points there.

This story is really good so far! I'm interested to see where it goes.
MysteryMadchen chapter 9 . 7/15/2010
I like the story before but these last few chapters just made me LOVE IT. What a fantastic, well written story. Thanks so much, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 8 . 7/15/2010
I really like this story a lot and chapter 7 and now this one are just fantastic. I love the emotion and the turmoil and how even though Sam can't remember he still clings to that bond he has with Dean. Loved it, thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
I think this is probably my favorite chapter so far. Loved it bunches, thanks Nicole.
CeCe Away chapter 9 . 7/14/2010
This was really good. I love seeing all the different ways creative people are imagining Sam coming back. I'm adding this to my Post Swan Song community.
mikesh chapter 9 . 7/1/2010
awe, how cute! And to know that in the end they'll always have each other on matter what happens!
mikesh chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
awe, poor Sammy! but I guess it had to be this way.
HollyGer chapter 3 . 7/1/2010

Foreigner, Styx and Kansas i went to that concert last sunday in Michigan!
cold kagome chapter 9 . 6/30/2010
Omg! I soo love it! It wus so sweet how dean took care of sammy! Realy love it
teal-lover chapter 9 . 6/30/2010
very good story. I wonder what dean is going to tell lisa now. and how about sam, will he go back to nursing school during the day?
teal-lover chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
this is a really good story. I went & checked out the songs & they were beautiful. I'm glad that sam was able to get something out of his raw deal. It's pretty cool that he was given a second chance like that.
Kuramasgal chapter 9 . 6/30/2010
I laughed so hard when I heard the song you chose. It is so perfect, great story! ;)
samgirl19 chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
well dean got through to sam finally
mikesh chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
awe, how cute! Can't wait to see more! UPDATE SOON!
cold kagome chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
Omg! Sammy awesome! ! Is dean going 2 help sammy remember! ..realy love how sammy and dean