Reviews for A Frank Exchange of Ideas
NovemberThorns chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This is brilliant! To me it felt just as something you could expect to read in the book. Really well written, and you got the characters personalities perfect! :)
Hekateras chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This was both touching and brilliant. I love the natural way you manipulate the mood of the story throughout the conversation, very realistic... you can really feel the emotions. Gah, I suck at this sort of critique. Lovely story.
Namei chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
An angel tricking a devil. Adorable.

Thank you for posting.
Agent Malkere chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This was both deep AND adorable! Best of both worlds!

~Agent Malkere
BillyTheMadHatter chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This was positively a laugh-out-loud story, most of all the 'Propositioning.' I loved all the details and how you began with the dialogue straight away, yet it managed to flow so naturally. The part about Kiev really makes me wonder why Crowley was so ridiculously drunk. And of course he would be entirely unembarrassed about sharing a bed... Well, he is a demon after all. And, more importantly, Crowley.

I liked reading the bits about them in the war, since the book sadly didn't go very deep into history apart from The Beginning and various inventions. And the Spanish Inquisition bit. You make it realistic.

All in all this was a great read and it's too bad that you haven't gotten more reviews.
RowWithAChipNPin chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Holy crap! You, my friend, deserve my highest praise. I haven't laughed that hard since...actually, I don't remember. I don't laugh much, though. But this, this takes the cake. I laughed so hard that my sister actually had the phone out to call our mom and tell her I was dying on the living room floor from laughing. Damn, I'd hate to die Joker-style. That bit about Crowley in 1239 was pure genius!
Shi Feng Huang chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
the banter between them is spot on
Charles S. Bridge chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Hi, I like your story. Especially the fact youve used so many ideas and details about Aziraphales and Crowleys life. It made the tale very rich and interesting.

I like how you started right by the talking without describing everything around before telling the reader there are A and C talking about blablabla.

The part in which Aziraphale describes Crowley being drunk is so good. Finally the angel gets to enjoy himself knowing ugly things on the demon. That does not happen much often.

And of course the part when angel goes to try sleeping right after the whole argument is truly brilliant.

Thanks for sharing, have nice time,

Gogol chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I believe the term is "sickeningly adorable."
icingsugar chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This was wonderful! I love the thought of a very drunk Crowley asking Zira to "do the dirty" with him. aha. Very funny. Good job I hope you write more :):)