Reviews for iShakespeare
ya know what turns my bones to jello?
Sirrius The Moonblade chapter 79 . 9/9
I'll admit I was a little worried about the epilogue being in the future (as alot of stories that have that feature - especially from something live action - don't always fit quite right) but I thought you did it really well!

I commend you on all your hard work, time, and effort in writing this story. I really enjoyed it! u!
Sirrius The Moonblade chapter 34 . 9/5
In the last chapter I really liked the whole schpiel about 'dangerous.' Great story so far :D.
ChampionOfTheHearth chapter 3 . 5/20
AJohnlockAddict chapter 79 . 1/27
Hi there, I just posted a review on my sisters account. (The review by DelusionalDoll is me.) I would love to say that it really is one of the best fics I've ever read. I don't believe I've mentioned how I adored your ending. That and the countless moments (they probably are accountable) you made me smile.
Delusional Fujoshi chapter 79 . 1/27
I feel like I went on this amazing journey that few books ever take you on. Maybe by now you've probably seen lots of reviews of this nature; yet, I sincerely love this. I felt that sickening feeling one gets when there might be trouble in paradise for the ship. I felt the rush of euphoria when the seddie moments occurred. I laughed, smiled like a maniac, cried/gasped in horror, and simply immersed myself in your tale. You write with a finesse that is seldom seen on . The type of writing I would love to have a fraction of talent for it. Your character development was astounding; the way you captured their essence and made them utterly relatable to. You managed to make them real, more so than ever, truly one of the best seddie fics out there.
fangirlscream chapter 44 . 6/15/2015
rereading your story for like, the three-thousandth time. EEEEEEEEEEEEK! I LUB IT! AAAAAAH
Guest chapter 79 . 4/14/2015
alright... that was PRETTY AMAZING stuff... OWSUM...! )
Danielle Christine chapter 79 . 12/23/2014
So I don't know if you're still checking reviews for this story, I just wanted u to know that I loved it. The slow burn, the different story lines, all of it. Kudos
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 79 . 11/6/2014
I think my guts just exploded from a fluff overload...
I loved it!
Maggi3Babii27 chapter 79 . 10/14/2014
I know that I am a few years late writing a review but I think this is probably the best FanFiction I have ever read...I love it...I wish you would have continued it forever, I love it that much! It's truly amazing!
ChristineS chapter 79 . 9/26/2014
Hi. I just finished your story and I'm literally in tears. The best one read in my whole seddie life. Continue the seddieness )
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014