Reviews for On the Honored Day
Black-wings91 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I know it has been a long time since you've wrote this, but I just wanted to say that I like this a lot! I can't seem to find many good one-shots out there pertaining to the Ryu/Nina pair and I felt that this was a really good one I've come across yet. It wasn't too sappy, it was just right, well-written and cute. That, and you managed to keep the characters in character (or... at least that was how I imagined them to really wasn't much character development in BOFII), which I praise you for.

Anyways, thanks for a great read!

blackwings
Narwhales1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Not bad for a short story. Reading this has made me satisfied, because it left me wondering for a long time what happen after the events of the game. 8/10. well done
EmpathicTempest chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Umm, wow. I'm fumbling at what else to say in describing your work here. Beautifully written. This is certainly the ending I would have loved to see so many years ago when I discovered the best ending for to the game... Well, at least have your story be a part to the best ending that is.

I was pissed at how many plot-holes Capcom left in the original story. It was torture just wondering what ever happened to Patty after the incident with Habaruku in Gate. I'm glad you're not for a Rinpoo/Ryu pairing, because after playing through the game so many times when I was a kid, I always saw that Nina was far more into Ryu than Rinpoo ever was. The whole issue with Nina was that she's extremely shy and can lack much self confidence about herself. That's why she stumbles in expressing how she really feels about Ryu. I'm pleased at how well you managed to retain the original personalities of Nina, Ryu, and Patty/Yua. Nina and Ryu struggling to reveal the feelings they have for each other, was done perfectly.

Anyways, thanks for writing this. Good job.
Hybrid thing chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I loved it! Great one-shot. It was beautifully written, and it's so like Nina to say that...lol. I'm a big Ryu2/Nina2 fan and my thirst for fanfiction of the couple has just been satisfied. Thank you very much!
Rocco13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Nice freakin fanfic
Akuzoni chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Hey, this was quite nice. The Yua being so many time unconcious was a bit forced (she could come back to that place afterwards for other reasons, isn't it?), however I quite liked this fic. Keep writing! The way you describe situations and characters is quite on track. Bye!
Weaver Chance chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I don't normally leave reviews but I have to say that it looks to me like you achieved your desired outcome with flying colours, granted I already had knowledge of the BoF2 char's so it wouldn't be hard for me to re-connect with them but I still feel that you did well.