Reviews for Shards of Darkness
Reetaboo2 chapter 26 . 8/19/2015
Wow I just started this story late last night and finally finished today wow what a story. I really loved this. This is the first story I have ever read of the MMPR and it be so detailed, so good, so sad, so real. Honestly if it were like this on show growing up minus the sex of course wow this show would have been Even more phenomenal then it already was. I laughed and cried like literally cried at some parts and u just love how u kinda left it up to the readers to decide what happens after. You are a awesome writer, I loved this like truly loved this story thank you #Smooches
darknessfalls1231 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Interesting AU premise. I like the backstory on Eltar and the distinction between good and evil vs Logic and Power. Its got promise but I'm curious as to why you are excluding the original MMPR powers in favor of the Ninja powers.
kd chapter 26 . 1/10/2013
just read. good job you nailed the emotional parts. I will be looking for more of your work. I have enjoyed reading this article very much
Padme-And-Anakin-4-Ever chapter 26 . 1/20/2012
I've sat here and read this non stop! This is by far the best PR fanfic I've read! I am a huge Tommy and Kimberly fangirl, and I love how you wrote them! You had me laughing, crying and on edge though the whole story. Which proves you are an AMAZING writer! I can't wait to look at your other stories! Thank you for sharing this materpiece with us all! I was glued to the computer! Thank you! -Emma
Young at Heart21 chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
When I first read this I could only associate Navi with the fairy from Ocarina of Time so I had a hard time taking it seriously. However the story was fascinating at unique.
FabulousFever chapter 26 . 12/31/2011
this was an incredible emotional roller coaster ride, and i enjoyed every second of it
Shisarakage chapter 26 . 12/10/2011
I couldn't stop reading once I'd begun. 'Shards' was just that epic.

To be honest, I actually cried when Tommy died. Then I turn around and cry twice as hard when he's brought back to life. I may be a normal guy, but who the fuck said guys can't shed tears?

Thanks for keeping the fires of attraction to the Power Rangers a blazing inferno of black flame. My interest in them is from the original five plus one - Zack, Kimmie, Billy (who I'd try to mimic quite often as a kid), Trini (May her actress rest in peace), Jason, and Tommy (whom I STILL try to emulate, and I'll be 25 on Dec 12) - all the way through Zeo and the early portion of Turbo where Tommy was still present. Despite my breadth of affection, it was the Thunderzord and Ninjazord seasons that hold my heart completely, even to this day.

Thanks again.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
laloveskt chapter 26 . 9/6/2011
What a wonderful story! The background mythology was well thought out, as were their reactions to everything they were going through. I look forward to reading more fics by you:)
ClassicTVfan chapter 26 . 6/18/2011
I finally finished! Let me say..WOW! I can't stop smiling! This was a great story and I loved every chapter [expect ch. 17, what a way to end the chapter...LOL]. Like I've said before your an amazing writer and I LOVED how you added the 2nd Turbo/in space rangers. Also, thanks for making Rocky and Aisha a couple, I just love them. You have such a creative imagination to come up with an amazing story. Wow!

I liked how you ended this chapter. Leaving it to us to think what happens next. This is one of the best fanfics I have read and it's definitely in my top 10 or top something..[thinking of a number...]

You managed to take a children's tv show and made it your own. You are an amazing writer and all I can say is keep up the great work and can't wait to read more of you fanfics.
ClassicTVfan chapter 15 . 6/16/2011
Great chapter. I liked the part that shows Rocky's brothers and sisters. Some of the spanish was off for example, "Hay comida en la estufa para que usted" take out "que" you don't need it. And "No. Soló me..." It should be "No, solo yo". Me doesn't sound right. I'm just loving this story! Now, on to the next chapter!
ClassicTVfan chapter 13 . 6/15/2011
I was planning on leaving a review once I've read the whole story but I can't! LOL. The rangers just to had a fight with Zordon! Wow! This Zordon is so different from the Zordon that I grew up watching :p. Can't wait to finish the rest of this story! I'm loving every chapter!
Zen'Aku Lati chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Intriguing set-up. I appreciate the villians being drawn from different eras. I'm even drawn to Tommy and Kimberly as an item (read: Not a Tommy/Kim fan).

Also, I love that the Rangers are accessing Ninjetti. I always felt that Ninjetti was the more interesting state. And the weapons you assigned them are interesting. I'm curious as to why you decided to not assign Tommy a blade. I also appreciate how you incorperated their animals' characteristics as a skill for them to draw from.

I look forward to finding out what the consequences of touching a shard is.

You'll be hearing more from me soon. Good job.
Zen'Aku Lati chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Well done. Very informative. I'll continue reading.
BlueSteelRanger chapter 13 . 11/8/2010
Amazing story so far. I know I'm likely finding this late but I've listened to something pretty good so far.

One suggestion though: Ninjor ain't blind - being blind myself since birth, I listened and went "Uh...No. Not blind". Accuracy is a very valued thing, really and it makes things a lot clearer in what someone means.
darkshadowyoshi chapter 14 . 11/7/2010
just a simple question...did u watch power rangers the movie when u made this chapter cuase the part where they r getting there ninja power sounds like it came off the movie either that or u and the movie thought the same thing...but anyway when i read that part it made me chuckle which made my day so much brighter thank you!11_