Reviews for Animal Instincts
s chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
i hope you continue and update soon because i enjoyed the story and i find my favourite part was when Harry banged his head against some wood. favourite part. hope u update soon! :D
Kage 5243 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
k
brokenangelwings16 chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
plz keep writing
LittleOne94 chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
when are you going to update next? can harry have a wolf amegus? what's fenrir planing to do to harry? whats going to happen?
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
interesting so far
WereBunny87 chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
More please! You are right we need more Fen/Harry...just like we need more Rab/Harry and Barty JR/Harry...*dies*...wonderful so far!
lil joker 1989 chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
this sounds good but I have a question why doesn't Harry just apparate away
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Good so far. :)

I'll be waiting for more.

If you don't have a Beta yet, I'll do it. :)
1986 chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
I enjoyed your two chapters so far - I think it has potential. Just remember a good story is not about the dirty details but the thinks left out for imagination!
janet1982 chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
not bad, please update:)
Ayer Gootarest chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Dude- I am excited for this! Cant wait for the next chapter keep it up :D
Celestialuna chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
good chapter!
Illyric chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
I liked Fenrir's hallucination of Harry.

Mhm...violent sex...XD.

The only grammar error I could see had to do with your ellipses. An ellipsis is that triple set of periods (...), and they're quite common in writing. The rules for using an ellipsis are as follows.

One: The ellipsis is in direct contact with the words on both sides of it...kind of like that. There are NO spaces.

Two: The word immediately following the ellipsis is NOT capitalized.

That's it. You're definitely not a terrible writer, though.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This was very well written even if you do not have a beta. I really enjoy Harry/Fenrir fics and cannot wait to see how yours unfolds. Keep up the wonderful writing.
Illyric chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I really like this so far. I always love the use of flashback in stories.

Not too many grammar errors. I think that it could use a beta, but nothing urgent or horrifying. Look into using the beta system; it's helpful.

Can't wait for more. Update soon )