Reviews for Some Sort of Fairy Tale
trenzalure chapter 4 . 8/3/2017
Hi,
I know this was written a long time ago, but it is absolutely stunning, and Halice is kind of timeless. Thank you so much.
rats xp chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
I loved this story!
And I definitely plan on reading the sequel 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Holy cow this is amazing. You really create your own bit of the world all the while keeping the characters true to the original movie. I am exceedingly impressed. Good job and well done.
NotMarge chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Oh I just love this story. It's my favorite "in movie" story of Alice I have EVER read. Thank you for writing it. It's just phenomenal!
NotMarge chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
"Right then, I'll just let it you know, fall off." Oh, I just laughed out loud (go back to sleep, people!) and felt so happy because I knew then he would be fine!
The rest of it is just completely brilliant as well. Just. So. Perfect.
NotMarge chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
I was so clenched up during the first part of this chapter so thanks for their light banter otherwise I might have just stroked out trying to read it!
NotMarge chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Okay, this first chapter is absolutely riveting! I love your style of writing here and boy am I glad you came back to continue writing! Fantastic! :D
CynicalInkSlinger chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
I really liked this, thanks. A little more AU-ness wouldn't have hurt, but... eh, I can see your vision.
PerfectDisaster22 chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
I'm quite happy I found this story. I like authors who explore those missing moments in canon, especially when they do it well, as you've done. Bravo!
KamikazeCreamPuff chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
Your writing is just so brilliant. I work hard at my stuff (like, I imagine, you do), but then I go and read THIS and it makes me want to quit. XP I don't even know what to do with my WIP now. Seriously, you should be very proud. You've got a gift. _
KamikazeCreamPuff chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
"Anger and fear are one in the same with Alice". Completely true, and well-worded. I'll have to remember that one. And man, Hatter made me laugh in this chapter. "Just let it fall off, then." BRILLIANT. You have them so well in-character here it makes me want to quit writing. XP
KamikazeCreamPuff chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Another great chapter. I love the descriptions of his injuries.
KamikazeCreamPuff chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Wow, this is brilliant. Even if you'd just left it as a stand-alone piece, it's brilliant. The stuff in the middle was a little disorienting, but the finishing monologue about time and Alice and being a fool in love, that was really inspired. _
Geminii524 chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
(I read back and realized I never reviewed the last chapter)...Whoa, Intense, very intense! Two almost strangers, talking in the dark, feeling that something profound is happening between them. I love how you wrote them *sigh*.

BTW: so sad that is was the last chapter. Really.
smiles2go chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
I love this story, I love your style and I love a slightly mad Hatter. Excellent job. I hope there is a sequal out there somewhere. I like that the fluff was balanced with agony. Great job!