Reviews for Nightmare Chronicles
DeenaSoraDrake chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
This seems to be turning out to be a pretty interesting story so far. My thoughts: 1. I wouldn't think Freddy as six foot tall, as I've seen a video of a question/answer session with Rob Englund, and in it, he says he's not that tall, so I take it he's a case of being "not as tall as you might think;" 2. I got to give props to Jeff, my brother (in the slang sense of the word), as both an Asperger's child that learns social skills through some form of gaming, and as a secret (near) atheist in a family of Catholics; and 3. Speaking of religion, I believe I know who this mystery woman is that appears in Heather's nightmares. I took full note of how Freddy's power in Heather's nightmare with Michelle was weakened some when the woman showed up. To respect any surprise I'm sure you're saving for her identity (surprise for those who don't figure it out by then), I won't say it here, but only say how I'm looking forward to her impact on everything in this story. :)
Darkness Takes Over chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Very good chapter and the dream kill was very inventive! :)
Darkness Takes Over chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
I like your dream sequences, very dark and creepy.

You should perhaps give some more background detail to your characters and emphasis on their thoughts, feelings a little more.
Des chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
You need to write more!

This is the most amazing this ever since microwave popcorn!

MORE!
ShujilRedCloak chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
At some points your diction seemed repetitive, but the majority was interesting.
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
A good start, hope too see more soon!
Darkness Takes Over chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This is a good start. I like how the surnames of the OCS are that of the original Elm Street children, perhaps they are distant relatives and that is why Freddy is after them?

I am disappointed that you are not going to continue with your other Elm St fic, don't be disheartened that you aren't getting as many reviews I hope that in the future you continue it.

I hope to read more of this and your other story. Good luck!

Darkness aka Paula.