Reviews for Growing Up
blueskye1908 chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
Please continue! Your writing is amazing and I love how Shannon lives.
Iole17 chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
Oh God please continue. There are practically no stories where Shannon survives. And yours is actually good. It is well written and logical. The characterizations are just perfect. Sayid is amazing. I am bummed by the thought that you have abandoned this story. Please Please Please continue.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
AMAZING story so far! I just finished the episode of Lost where Ana Lucia lets Sayid go after holding him hostage for a while. SayidXShannon is my absolute favorite pairing, and I'm so glad that I found a story where Shannon survives. I love your story so far- very well written, mainly in-character, and incredibly well at showing their relationship. PLEASE write more soooon!
OTP-Obsessions chapter 7 . 9/30/2011
loved it! i just remembered that i really liked sayid and shannon together! so i came looking for stories about them!
Fred80 chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
I just discover your story, and I love it. Why did you stop ? It's never too late to update...
The Wishful Paradox chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Oh, come on! I hate cliffhangers. Please update. please please please.I love this so far...(well other than the cliffy, but an update will help easy the pain...)
SmallCitySinner chapter 7 . 9/4/2010
Oh my goodness, this story sucked me in. I ended up reading all of the chapters straight through and now I'm aching to know what happens next. I must say, you write all of these characters extremely well. Not one of them is out of character, which is impressive since there are quite a few. It truly has the LOST vibe, and like LOST, I'm left eagerly awaiting the next episode. Please update soon!
Bee chapter 7 . 7/3/2010
This is great! I hope you continue soon. I always feel sorry for Ana, she had some serious PTSD and much as I love Shannon, Ana clearly never meant to do anything wrong. So I hope Sayid and Shannon can forgive Anan here. BUT what I'm most looking forward to is Shayid fluff and smooching. :)
DiorNicole chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
This chapter might have been short but it was wonderful none the less.

1.) Enjoyed reading what was going on with the rest of the ‘Losties’.

2.) This was hilarious and keeping in theme with Lost.

Locke rubbed his bald head contemplatively, the cocked a humorous eye at him. "Weren't you supposed to be getting a boat by now?" He was grinning.

3.) Ana will be Ana no matter what.

With that, Ana Lucia jumped back into motion, reaching for the gun behind her and waving it in the air, pointing it at the sky, at the group, at the trees. Her face was that of a wild animal caught in a cage. "Hold on right now. She isn't dead. Not yet. And before any of you start to blame me, let's see you try to keep this group alive for forty days with God knows what attacking us at all sides on this island!"

4.) Glad to see Rose & Bernard back together again.

5.) Ana doing the right thing; what a surprise.

Ana saw this as a sign of hope, that there was still good. She took a deep breath, then pushed the hatch open.

6.) I hope Shannon’s okay.

Keep Up The Great Work! Happy Writing!

DiorNicole
Magali chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
Hmm, Ana is really going to apologize? That's a surprise, she doesn't seem like the kind of girl to admit her mistakes.
DiorNicole chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
This is turning into one of my favorite Shayid fanfic’s really fast. I love what you’re doing with my two favorite ‘Lost’ characters.

1.) This chapter was written was so much detail, I felt like I was in the hatch with them.

2.) For once I actually respected Jack. Trust me that’s a hard thing to do. He had two people with critical injuries. He really did do the best he could.

3.) I love that Bonnie & Damon can communicate telepathically. It just makes their banter even better.

4.) I’m with Jack on this one; you really don’t want to be awake going through this without pain meds.

"It's good she's passed out—this wouldn't be comfortable." I glared at him, silently seething that he should even hint that any of this was fortunate.

5.) I wonder what effect this will have in the long run.

He looked inside. "Shit. It nicked her ovary."

6.) Sayid is such a wonderful man.

I gritted my teeth and leaned down to her ear, whispering soothing words to comfort her and tell her this was all to save her. "It's almost over, love."

7.) This was funny.

"Besides…" I peeked up at him, and he sent me a crooked smile. "You think I'd rather work on Sawyer than Shannon?"

Keep Up The Great Work! Happy Writing!

DiorNicole
David Fishwick chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
I am glad that Shannon is okay and please keep up the fantastic work.
Pace1818 chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
wow u actually made Ana somewhat likable lol. hmmm if you keep this up then maybe i will like her here
DrGiggles chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
Amazing story! I don't usually find many Shayid stories I like but this is awesome, I finished all of these chapters in less than an hour because I couldn't stop reading! There has been some funny bits I really liked, as well as the dream of Boone made it great. I think it would've been cool to see Shannon live, and their reunion in The End made me squee (they make such a cute couple). I'm really looking forward to continuing to read this story, you are doing an awesome job :D
Magali chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
Good god, the thing with the metal rod, to prevent infection, sounded pretty horrific! Good thing that Shannon was inconscious because had she been awake, it would have been truly torture. Ewww. But now maybe she will make it.