Reviews for A Little Faster
RPGPersona chapter 15 . 4/30
A story where Beast Boy out cars Cyborg. I feel part of the appeal/draw is lost on me since I am not a car person. It was still a fun read.

I wonder how much time it took for Beast Boy to clean the tower.

So Beast Boy pulled a Red-X. Since the holo-ring doesn't change voices or body build I'm surprised no noticed the similarities are the fact that Beast Boy was never around when Bullet was.

I'm not sure if it is cute or creepy that Beast Boy has a picture of Raven in his car.
guest chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
I friken love this story I'm a guy who thinks he would make a great beast boy and this story makes him such a bad ass ( in a good way )
Guest chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
muito bom continua a escrever
Katwizzle chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
AMAZING! 3
Eragon Namikaze chapter 15 . 11/29/2011
Nice story. I loved it, but I don't really feel like trying to have it dedicated to me.

Sorry, oh, by the way, I'm also the same person who wrote those fanfics on ChessirePawn's profile; I just have a different penname becuase the website wouldn't let me use Eragon. And you, mister, broke that promise you made in the reviews, but I forgive you. Keep up the good work. I hope that the sequel will be just as good.
Merchant of Menace chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I finished this story, but I still don't get why BB let Cy u maybe shed some light on my question?
zana chapter 15 . 2/5/2011
the story is amazing please write another awesome story
Sailor Navy Ranger chapter 15 . 1/25/2011
A great end to a great story! U should definitely write a sequel!
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 15 . 1/25/2011
For Beast Boy it would be a Ford Mustang Boss 429 (Custom Supercharger with Fuel Injection and Nitro System aka Fully tuned) and for Raven it will be a Rocky Auto Nissan 240ZX Custom (RB30DETT Engine from OS Giken, Trust Turbo kit, NX Nitro system aka Fully Tuned with aftermarket parts)
ScareFace1000 chapter 15 . 1/25/2011
WOAH! Really nice done! I love the end! I can't wait for the sequel to come! Keep up the fantastic work!
reader chapter 14 . 1/18/2011
good chase scene
ScareFace1000 chapter 14 . 1/18/2011
AH! This chapter had so much action in it! LOVE IT! This is the best chapter! I love it so much! This get better and better, wonder how it will end! KEEP UP THE FANTATIC WORK!
Shini Namikaze chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
Ha lol bullet is beast boy I just know it
Wolvmbm chapter 13 . 11/30/2010
Nice update to the story as we reach the home stretch of our little tale of speed. :D

Please do keep putting up the good work upon such a great storyline like this one as I can't wait to see how Beast boy stops the villains on his own. :D