Reviews for A Little Faster
guest chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
I friken love this story I'm a guy who thinks he would make a great beast boy and this story makes him such a bad ass ( in a good way )
Guest chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
muito bom continua a escrever
Katwizzle chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
AMAZING! 3
Eragon Namikaze chapter 15 . 11/29/2011
Nice story. I loved it, but I don't really feel like trying to have it dedicated to me.

Sorry, oh, by the way, I'm also the same person who wrote those fanfics on ChessirePawn's profile; I just have a different penname becuase the website wouldn't let me use Eragon. And you, mister, broke that promise you made in the reviews, but I forgive you. Keep up the good work. I hope that the sequel will be just as good.
Merchant of Menace chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I finished this story, but I still don't get why BB let Cy u maybe shed some light on my question?
zana chapter 15 . 2/5/2011
the story is amazing please write another awesome story
Sailor Navy Ranger chapter 15 . 1/25/2011
A great end to a great story! U should definitely write a sequel!
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 15 . 1/25/2011
For Beast Boy it would be a Ford Mustang Boss 429 (Custom Supercharger with Fuel Injection and Nitro System aka Fully tuned) and for Raven it will be a Rocky Auto Nissan 240ZX Custom (RB30DETT Engine from OS Giken, Trust Turbo kit, NX Nitro system aka Fully Tuned with aftermarket parts)
ScareFace1000 chapter 15 . 1/25/2011
WOAH! Really nice done! I love the end! I can't wait for the sequel to come! Keep up the fantastic work!
reader chapter 14 . 1/18/2011
good chase scene
ScareFace1000 chapter 14 . 1/18/2011
AH! This chapter had so much action in it! LOVE IT! This is the best chapter! I love it so much! This get better and better, wonder how it will end! KEEP UP THE FANTATIC WORK!
Shini Namikaze chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
Ha lol bullet is beast boy I just know it
Wolvmbm chapter 13 . 11/30/2010
Nice update to the story as we reach the home stretch of our little tale of speed. :D

Please do keep putting up the good work upon such a great storyline like this one as I can't wait to see how Beast boy stops the villains on his own. :D
ScareFace1000 chapter 13 . 11/30/2010
Wow! It gets better an better, hope you will update more soon Keep up the good work